Part 10

"So you guys aren't friends anymore?" Niall said over Skype. "Well, no. Not if she's going to act like that. I don't want her to have your information. I know Kaylee. She's a talker. It would spread like a virus." Niall stared at me. "What?" I said. "Well, I kinda feel like this is my fault," Niall said. "Oh, Honey please." I said. "She's always been like this. It's okay, I don't need her." "If you say so. I gotta go practice. I'll see you later." "Okay." I said. I went into the kitchen and found my sister staring at her iPhone. "Amanda," I said. "What are you doing?" "Harry. Styles. Followed. Me. On. Instagram." She said slowly. Suddenly, she jumped out of her chair and shoved her phone in my face. "SEE??" "Yes I do. Good for you. Now stop, already!" I said pushing her phone aside. "Sorry Stacy. I just fangirled a bit," she said. "A bit?" I laughed as I grabbed milk from the fridge. My phone buzzed.

Niall: Hey Stacy. I need to tell you something. The lads and I are going on tour again! I'm so excited. Unfortunately, I won't be able to talk to you until after the tour. I am so sorry. I will call you after the tour I promise.
Cheers,
Niall

"CAN THINGS GET ANY WORSE?" I yelled. My sister jumped. "What happened?" "One Direction is going back on tour." "How is that bad?" Amanda asked. "Omg, you don't get it! Niall won't be able to talk to me anymore until after the tour. First my best friend, now this?" I said. "It'll be okay, Stacy. He'll talk to you after. Maybe go to one of their shows to meet him." She said. "Maybe, but it's a lot of money," I said. "Ask Niall." "Amanda, you are a genius." I texted Niall back.

Me: Hey Niall, I was wondering is there a way that you can get me and my sister tickets to your concert? We want to meet you in person.

Niall: What a good idea! We might be able to. I'll ask. I would love to see you!

Me: Same.

Niall: Hold on.

I waited for about five minutes. He finally texted back.

Niall: You've got yourself two meet and greet tickets to our concert in San Diego, California on July 10.

I froze. Then I screamed. I'm glad my parents weren't here.

Me: OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU! I LIVE IN LOS ANGELES, SAN DIEGO IS CLOSE. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Niall: No problem! We'll see you soon!

I turned to Amanda. "Amanda, we're meeting One Direction."

(Hey guys! This was the last part of Skype with Niall Horan. Thank you so much for reading! 💖)