The Video

This is a Phan one(two)shot based off of Dan and Phil's collab with Connor Franta on Connor's channel. This takes place after the video is shot and after Connor leaves. Inspired by @phan_gurls and @_pissing_off_homphobes_ on Instagram.

——————————————————————

"I should be a dad. Pat babies and stuff." Connor said, patting Dan's back.

"Daddy." Dan blurts.

Connor's eyes widen comically and Phil's gaze could burn a hole through Dan's face if he was paying attention. This state of unrest only lasted milliseconds before everyone burst out laughing. Finally, it calmed down.

"I'm trash. Taking out the trash guys, don't mind me." Dan says as he drags himself off screen.

"Ok!" Connor says, sitting back up, watching Phil make his hand puppet eat the camera.

"Get back in here." Connor demands, and Dan plops back down next to him, grinning like usual.

"Well that's it I guess we found out who the King of The Internet is right here." He says, gesturing to Dan.

They finish the video, everyone's words blurring together as the outro comes. When it's over, Connor shuts off the camera, standing up and packing his things.

"Well, guys, that was fun. I really enjoyed filming with you two and I'm sure the fans will enjoy it too." He said, everything packed and ready to go.

"Yeah. It was fun. When will we see you again, Connor?" Phil asked politely.

"I'm not sure. It could be a while though. Don't forget about me!" He said, walking out the door.

Phil waited inside whilst Dan said his goodbyes to Connor. He could hear them saying bye and he could hear Connor's footsteps fading down the hall. He stepped back as Dan opened the door and stood behind him as he closed and locked it. When the lock clicked into place, Phil pushed Dan against the wall, pinning Dan's hands above his head.

"Phil, what the fuck?"

Phil growled in response, moving one hand down to grab Dan's ass.

"Who's your daddy, Daniel?" He growled out.

Dan moaned, causing Phil to squeeze again.

"Answer the question, Dan." He said through gritted teeth.

"Nnng, you, Phil, you are..." Dan moaned out.

Phil smirked as he felt Dan's growing erection against his thigh. He dropped Dan's wrists and left him against the wall, panting. He walked back to the living room before plopping down onto the couch and turning on the TV.

"Seriously Phil?" Dan exclaimed from the kitchen.

"Hmm?"

"I can't fucking believe you."

Phil smirked again as Dan stormed out of the kitchen, slamming the bathroom door behind him. His smirk widened when he heard the water start running a minute later. Phil didn't think that what he had just done to Dan was enough of a punishment, there'd have to be more later. Phil waited, patiently, until he finally heard the water turn off and saw Dan step out in a towel that hung low and loose on his hips, water dripping onto his bare chest from his hobbit hair.

"Like what you see, Philip?" Dan whispered, suddenly right next to Phil's ear.

Phil had to bite his lip to hold back a moan, trying to deter Dan from turning him on any further. This was a punishment, he had to remind himself, not only to Dan but to himself as well.

"Dan, I'm tired." Phil muttered.

Dan sighed but he knew that once Phil was set on something, he wasn't going to change his mind. He'd have to wait til tomorrow for payback. He followed Phil into the bedroom, slowly changing into his nightwear.

"Dan?" Phil whispered, voice muffled by the duvet.

"Yes, lion?"

"Can you stay in here tonight?" He asked.

"Of course I can." Dan whispered back, climbing in next to Phil.

He pulled Phil's body close to his, wrapping his arms protectively around his waist. He loved this about Phil. How he would get all dominant but then snuggle up under the covers like the little ray of sunshine he is. He loved how adorable he would be one second and then how he'd be super sexy the next. Yeah, he kept his cool in the videos and the live shows but there were reasons Dan didn't record for weeks at a time.

The next morning was normal. Phil was up earlier than Dan, and made him breakfast. After breakfast was always designated Tumblr time so that was that. Muse played quietly in the background as the two sat next to each other, holding hands and scrolling through Tumblr, laughing and showing each other funny things like babies running into glass doors or grown men falling up the stairs in repeat.

It seemed normal, for a morning in the life of Dan and Phil. But, yet to be documented, was the night. Their nights never ceased to surprise Dan. They were both so open about anything and everything. Except fisting. That was a no. But anything else was pretty much fair play, all you had to do was ask. Dan knew this calm that Phil and him were in right now, wouldn't last very long. And honestly, he couldn't wait.