Introduction:

Character description:

Name: Y/N M/N L/N

Species: Angel

Note: often disguised as a human when acting as a guardian angel

Appearance:

Hair: H/C

Hair length: any really.

Original hair length: stopping at the waist

Hair type: again your choice

OG hair type: fluffy with tuffs starting at the base of the ears.

Body type:Y/B/T

Original body type:
thick and curvy.

Skin color:what ever skin color you actually are

Note: lips always have this tint to it some sort of lip print.
Colors:(pink,red,light pink,dark red,dark pink,crimson,velvet,black,purple)

Mouth: fangs,I love fangs,they won't be talked about much and I may get rid of them if you do not like them.

Soul color: white fading to gold with white stars littering it. Or you could just have no soul lmao

Eyes: normal eye color of your until you use your abilities. (Ranging from white blue and yellow but you won't see them in the first like few chapters.

Mostly wears a bandage/blindfold over eyes.

Outfit: robes,white silk robes(I'll explain more in detail)

Wings: on back that cannot shrink unless the user is awake, plus they fold in.(this is to avoid knocking stuff over when in one's home)

Abilities:

Flight

Feathers

Spear/staff/sword

Vines

Light

Fight:wings. Ability to soar

Note: Now I know no one is actually perfect but for the sake of this story and because the fact that you're a angel,and supposed to be pure with no 'problems' I will be giving you clear skin,can be soft but honestly that's your preference. Another note, usually I see writers make the love interest warm to the touch but I'm making you cold simply from the fact that 1 you're not human and two you were outside while it was cold.

With that being said please enjoy the story,again this is my first time ever writing and I don't know their personalities well so please forgive me if I make any mistakes.

Another note some of these lines are inspired by a fan fiction on quotev which I will link when I find the author.