That surnamed Ji wasn't all that great, but that surnamed Xie was not a good thing.

Song Yuan was anxious. "Dad, keep your voice down! Gugu's still here; what if he hears?"

"Mix it cold." Song Haiping snorted softly, but he didn't continue to scold.

Once Rong Ting woke up from his nap, Song Yuan took him to learn taekwondo and English. Other children packed their bags with snacks; he only packed a thermos and two small bottles of Yakult.

Under the perfect afternoon sun, Song Yun walked down the road, holding hands with Rong Ting.

"Gugu, do you remember your English name?"

"Remember, Lance." Rong Tinge expressed his puzzlement. "Helen laoshi is Chinese, and the classmates are Chinese. We all have our own names. Why choose English names?"

"Maybe to make it more immersive?"

Rong Ting's face puffed up. "I don't like this name. I don't even know who I'm calling."

"You've been learning some simple words recently. Didn't you brag that you never forget? Then I'll test you." Song Yuan pointed to a tree on the side of the road. "What is 'tree' in English?"

"Tree."

Song Yuan quizzed him a few more times, and Rong Ting could quickly answer almost all of them, surprising her a bit. She wasn't smart, and her grades had always been so-so. How was her son so smart! Look at the full potential of a study tyrant!

"The world is big, and there are many different countries. Everyone has different skin colors, languages, and religious beliefs. Gugu, in the future Mom wants to take you to see the wider world."

"The wider world?" Rong Ting had a rare moment of bewilderment.

"Yes. You may not understand it right now. From your view, this world may seem as big as the Great Ye dynasty, but it's not. There are mountains beyond mountains, and people beyond people." Song Yuan felt that the topic strayed a bit. "Okay, let's not talk about this. Let's keep quizzing you. What does 'I love you' mean?"

"Helen laoshi did not teach it." Rong Ting said very calmly. "Empress Mother should tell me what it means, and I will remember."

She didn't teach this?

Song Yuan let out an "oh." "I love you. It means 'I love you.'"

"It does?" Rong Ting quietly concealed his smile. "I remember."

Empress Mother, I love you, too.

Only then did Song Yuan return to her senses and realize that she'd been tricked by Rong Ting!!

Who on earth did this child learn this from? She didn't have enough IQ to face off with this kid!

Could it be that all children raised in the palace were this excellent and black-bellied!

Give her soft and cute, loveable son back!

They quickly arrived at the academy doors. Song Yuan, as usual, reminded him, "Gugu, get along with your classmates. If you don't understand, ask the teacher. I put the towel in your bag, so ask your teacher to help you if you sweat. Otherwise, you'll catch a cold and cough. And also–"

Before she could finish, Rong Ting helplessly spoke over her. "'Drink plenty of water, it's in the thermos. If any classmates give me snacks, even if I don't want to eat them, I should still say thank you.

"'Every time you say thank you to someone, you can write it down in your notebook. When you come home, Mom will give you a like. Every time you say sorry to someone, Mom will give you two likes.'"