ShadowClan camp

Hello! My name is Willowbranch. Toadstar said that you should see our camp so that you know how hard it is to attack? I don't know, I don't think that makes any sense, but he said that I should show you the camp. So we won't be in any trouble if we're found. 

Alright, my sister Maplespots is guarding the camp right now. I know that I just said we wouldn't get in any trouble, but if she found us it would take way longer than it should, so we're going to sneak through dirtplace. I know that's disgusting, but we won't be there for long. 

And plus, Cherrypaw, who is actually super old and shouldn't still be an apprentice but he gets distracted so easily and can't stop fidgeting and the sounds that he makes are so overwhelming, and he's always getting into trouble. So he has recently been taking "care" of dirtplace, if you know what I mean. 

So it shouldn't stink as much as usual. Okay, I know it does stink a lot, but you should've smelled it before Cherrypaw started cleaning it up. Twix is such a sweet cat and helps Cherrypaw, too, by the way. I really like his company in the Clan. NOT ROMANTICALLY. I don't think I've ever had a crush before, as crazy as it sounds. Huh. Really gets me thinking. ANYWAYS, slide through this tunnel here.

See how it smells like fear? Well, I know you can't really see how it smells like fear-okay, never mind, just... IT SMELLS LIKE FEAR, RIGHT? Well, that's the fear that someone might not get to dirtplace in time. Hah! Snort! Hehe! Pretty funny, right? Amberpaw and Pineneedle used to tell that joke sometimes. Maplespots would say that it was legitimate and not to joke about that! Haha! I love my family. I guess. NEVER MIND, ENOUGH ABOUT THEM! 

So, as you look around, you'll see our prey corner

*

that's absolutely full of prey. That's because our new deputy, Splashtail, likes making sure no one goes hungry, so he sends out a lot of hunting patrols. Sometimes I like hunting, because it's pretty silent, but sometimes it's way too loud and way too overwhelming. 

My personal favorite is squirrel. Anyways, over there are a bunch of rocks in the bare spot of the pine roof in our camp. That's next to the elder's den, next to the prey pile, so that the apprentices don't have to fetch them prey. And also next to the rocks, where they like to soak up the sun. The warriors and apprentices and queens also like going there after a long day. 

The elders welcome them. Most of our elders aren't jerks like others are. Anyway, across from it is the warrior's den. Unfortunately, that's where I sleep. They get the worst dens, because they're... well, the warriors. They can take the most. Not too old, not too young, just right to be sleeping in terrible quarters. 

Toadstar chooses the nests that we sleep in based on how good of warriors we've been. In Greenleaf, the best warriors sleep on the edge, where the temperature is nice and cool. In leaf-bare, the best warriors sleep in the middle, where it's the warmest. The worst warriors are the opposite. Toadstar actually forgot to assign me a nest, so I just cuddle up with whoever's willing to share their nest. Splashtail normally lets me sleep with him in the best sleeping spots. 

Pineneedle thinks that's no fair. All the other warriors are too tired and lethargic to care. ANYWAYS, next to it is the much smaller apprentice's den. That's because only Cherrypaw sleeps in there now! Haha! Just joking. Toadstar just cares about the apprentices less. Anyway, they have to forage their own nests. And it has the same system of sleeping as the warrior's den. The best apprentices get the best sleeping spots.

Just the warrior's den, but smaller. 

And then next to it is the massive nursery. Grudgingly, Toadstar let our previous deputy, (and my mother) Lightstep, make the apprentices build it huge. That's because most of the apprentice aged kits are as big as full-grown adults. Pretty cool, right? And also, there can be many queens at once. Right now, there's only Featherwink. Weird name, I know. But Lightstep (my mother) and her were friends, and Featherpaw wanted a very special warrior name. Lightstep did not disappoint! Haha! 

Anyways, hi, kits! I'm like, their second mother. The kits love me, because I love them! I really, really want a litter of my own! Really badly! But if I've never loved a cat, how could I have a litter? Whatever, you're not here for me. 

No, Nightkit, this is my friend. 

No, Flurrykit, you can't pounce on them. 

No, Stormykit, Toadstar let me take them in. 

AND NO, SKYKIT, THEY ARE NOT HERE TO KILL US! 

Great StarClan, I love them, but they can be pretty annoying. Also, the nursery has moss of the ground, for young kits playing not to get hurt. And also so that the queens can finally take a break. 

Anyway, finally, there's the medicine den. My sister Amberpaw and her mentor Rainstorm work in there. They take care of all the sick cats. There's a small pool in the back for water, and they keep firefly food in here to have some light. It's super scenic. Kind of hard to sleep in here. Oh, and many moons ago, in  the back room, I vomited and Maplespots went CRAZY! How hilarious! I think back on that day with glee. Is that how you use that word? I'm not stupid, but Twix just taught me yesterday but I kind of spaced out after that.... ANYWAYS, YEAH! Here, uh, let's uh, just go inside. You'll see it much better.

*

There? You done? Okay. Well. That's about our camp. There's a branch that we've just recently began using a like a scratching post... there's a spot in camp that's super shady and nice to sit in... there's a boulder in the corner where you can see the whole camp. 

And then there's Toadstar's rock, but if I tried getting four feet closer to that thing I would end up with only two organs and no self-respect. 

Welp! There you go! Run away! Quickly! I let you stay too long! I'll take the blame! You go!