Chapter 04: Lost In A Maze

Nanon was still feeling dizzy as he laid on the bed with tears smearing his face when Ohm climbed to the bed and hovered over him.

"Aren't the eyes too filmy for a bad boy like you?"

Ohm asked as he raised Nanon's leg to his shoulders. Nanon whimpered. He was already on the verge of his limit psychologically, and he wasn't sure if he could take it anymore.

But he didn't say anything. He didn't want Ohm to stop. As much as he hated this, deep down, he wanted it. He knew he deserved it. After all, that is what an asshole like him deserves.

Ohm poured a handful of lube into his hands and prepared Nanon's hole, and Nanon was really thankful for it. If Ohm isn't careful now, he would end up screaming, both in pain and frsutration.

Then Ohm unwrapped the condom and wore it before entering Nanon without a warning, all at once.

"AHHH!! FUCK Ohm!"

Nanon screamed in pain as his eyes shut tightly and all Nanon could hear in response was a chuckle before Ohm started to ram in his cock inside him.

It was painful and humiliating. He felt like he was being rammed by a beast.

But soon enough, the pain turned into pleasure that Nanon started to moan, and a second later from that, the room filled with their pants and Nanon's low hush of Ohm's voice repeatedly.

Nanon could feel hiw climax building up and he knew Ohm was close too but a little before he came, Ohm's mouth turned into a smirk.

"Should I edge you?"

He asked, almost snickering, and Nanon's eyes widened.

"Ohm don't..."

He whispered as he panicked. There was no way Ohm was going to ruin this, will he? But he looked like it as he tried to pull away when Nanon was about to come.

Nanon left out a soft cry with a feeling of helplessness and just when he thought Ohm pulled out, the boy rammed the last turns making him cum.

At first, Nanon really thought he would pull out, and he was preparing himself for it, but when Ohm didn't, he couldn't handle the climax.

The soft cry he let out as he came was inevitable, and tears spilled as Ohm pulled out after coming inside of him.

"Clean yourself."

He heard the boy say, and a minute later, he heard footsteps that drew away from him.

"You weren't as good as I expected, but I guess we can work on that."

Sarcasm was evident in that voice, and Nanon hated it to his guts.

"But you are a good fuck toy. I give you that."

Was all Ohm said before slamming the door behind and Nanon stared up to tue ceiling, still feeling dazed about all that happened.

When he challenged Ohm, he already knew he was going to lose but what he didn't expect was that he would give in so easily.

Ohm's degrading words cut through his ears repeatedly as he pursued his lips into a thin line and got up from the bed.

He was glad this was not the first time he bottomed. But even this was the second, his whole body ached like bitch.

He cleaned himself from the bathroom of the shabby room and put on his clothes before he headed out.

He was feeling extremely exposed and vulnerable, and he knew exactly what he needed to fix that.

A sexy chic and a good fuck.

---

Nanon slapped the woman across her face, who moaned a little too loudly.

"Shut it, slut. You are so loud."

He said annoyed as he fucked the senses out of her, the girl pinned against the wall at the back of the alley.

Her hair swayed for each thrust he gave, and her fingernails scratched the brick wall due to the immense pleasure she was feeling.

"Ah yes, yes... right there... ah."

She gasped as she moaned when Nanon hit her spot repeatedly.

Her body started to shudder, and her mouth gaped open before she finally came squirming.

Nanon held his climax and pulled his cock out of her hole before pulling the girl from her hair and making her kneel on the ground. Then he forced his cock inside her mouth and released his load making her cough.

"Fucking swallow it. Less messier that way."

He ordered in his commanding tone, making the girl gulp the automatically, and then she looked up to him with tears in her eyes.

Nanon let out a little sigh as he wore his pants again. The girl was still on the ground collecting herself, her lower body exposed, and her upper clothes messed up.

Nanon started to walk away.

"Can we meet again?"

He heard her ask as she collected herself, and Nanon turned back with his eyes looking damn exhausted. Like literally.

"You're boring."

Was all he said.

---

Nanon walked back to the inside of the bar, and another girl wrapped her arms around her body.

"Nanon... it's been a while..."

She said in a slurry tone and though Nanon got usually turned on by this girl, today he didn't feel anything at all.

One reason might be the exhaustion in his body. He has been exhausted since Ohm came to his life out of no where and he got even more exhausted when the boy fucked him senseless and left him without looking back, just like he was a usable toy. Just like how he used the girls.

"Not today, Fah."

Nanon said softly as he pushed the hand away and walked to the table where his friends were drinking with Ohm. Apparently Ohm had them wrapped around his finger.

"Aow. Non, where have you been, man?"

Jimmy asked as he put his arm around Nanon's neck and Nanon replied nonchalantly as he sat down.

A shriek of pain ran through his body but he ignored as he filled hiw glass from alcohol.

"Is that a question for me? You know where I go."

Nanon replied as a matter of fact and Jimmy sighed.

"You fucked another one, huh? But why do you look like you got fucked up instead?"

Nanon choked on his drink as he coughed and his face flustered when he saw Ohm smirking at him as the boy sipped his drink.

"Are you crazy? Who would do that?"

Nanon said defensively, trying not to sound too obvious, and Jimmy seemed to buy it as the boy dismissed it.

Nanon looked at Ohm who was staring at him for a while and then raised his eyebrow.

Ohm grinned as he placed the glass on the table and then said with a mischevious smile.

"Nanon. It's been a while since we played with each other. Up for a challenge?"

Please vote and leave your feedback in the comments! 🥺👉👈

Thank you for reading My Little Droplets. Love you ❤