Pehli Mulakat-First Meeting

Start from the beginning

I brushed my hands together gently as I struggled to speak about moving to India. Since my pals are also Indians, I find Indians to be friendly despite the fact that India and Pakistan are essentially rivals. "Main nirnay lene ja raha hoon, lekin pahale mujhe aapaki raay sunani hogi. Jaisa ki hame vishvaas tha, main Mumbai vishvavidyaalay mein daakhila loonga, lekin mainne Indian vaayu sena mein shaamil hone ka bhi vikalp chuna hai. Ateet se Hindustani, Dada ji ka nidhan se pahale antim anurodh tha ki unaki raakh ko bhaarateey nadiyon mein bikher diya jae. Suraksha dvaara pakade jaane se bachane ke liye mujhe apana pahachaan badalana hoga kyonki main Pakistani hoon. Yah hamaare parivaar ke pita ki bhalai ke liye hai. Please mujhe karane den.(I'm going to decide, but I need to hear your opinions first. As we believed, I will attend the University of Mumbai, but I have also made the choice to join the Indian Air Force. Hindustani by the past, Dada Ji's final request before passing away was to scatter his ashes along the Indian rivers. I would need to change my identity because I am Pakistani in order to avoid being discovered by security. It is for our family's father's well-being. Let me, please.)" 

Papa regains his composure and realizes that I was correct

Papa regains his composure and realizes that I was correct. "Aap ja sakate hai kyonki mainne aapase kabhi kisi vaidh mudde par bahas nahi ki hai. Haalaanki, apana khyaal rakhana yaad rakhen(You may leave since I've never argued with you over a valid point. However, remember to look after yourself.)" I had already booked the flight for tomorrow, to everyone's approval. I was astounded by Mumbai's splendor as soon as he arrived. Everyone knew him because he had spent a second year here as a student. Despite taking a few breaks from my schooling, I chose to maintain my previous name, Arjun Choudhary. I was so attractive that as soon as I entered the institution, all the men cheered and all the women were staring at me wistfully. It was kind of strange to look at it this way. "Main aapaka sabase bada fan hoon, Arjun Sir. Mujhe yah avishvasaneey lagata hai ki aap padhane ke liye hamaare college mein aaenge(I am your biggest admirer, Arjun sir. I find it unbelievable that you will attend our college to study.)" I shook my head and kept my composure. "Main aksar aisa sunata hoon. Haalaanki, main bhaarateey vaayu sena se Arjun Choudhary hoon, Arjun Aziz nahi. Darasal, main mangalavaar ko hi jvain karoonga(I often hear that. However, I am Arjun Choudhary from the Indian Air Force, not Arjun Aziz. Actually, I'll just be joining on Tuesday.)" Fans sighed, but girls continued to find him more attractive than the other boys. As she answered, Kiara grinned. "Bas use dekho, yaar. Vah sachamuch dreamy hai. Vah Bollywood Industry ka hissa lagate hain(Just look at him, yaar. He is really dreamy. He appears to be part of the Bollywood industry.)" Priya shook her head and Zoya concurred. "Mujhe samajh nahi aata ki aap log pyaar ko kaise dekhate hain, lekin sach mein, vah sirf ek dikhaava hai(I don't understand how you guys view love, but seriously, he's just a show-off)," Priya remarked. "Just take a look at him." He winks at a girl who is clutching her heart, and the girls can observe it. Priya smirks and rolls her eyes at him. Unlike the other girls who were only attempting to get his attention, she continued the remainder of the day, trying to ignore him. Arjun finally began working at the Air Force on the weekend. "Theek hai Mr. Choudhary, sabase pahale hum aapako shuruaati baadha kors poora karane ka kaam denge. Saphal hone par aap shaamil ho sakenge. Kya yah sveekaary hai(All right Mr. Choudhary, first we're going to give you the assignment of finishing the beginner's obstacle course. You'll be able to join if you succeed. Is that acceptable?)" Arjun nodded but sadly didn't pass the exam.