chris sighed out.

nick: clearly

he laughed out. I flipped him off jokingly

chris: what do you want to eat

chris asked placing me on top of the counter

jess: I dont know

i shrugged

chris: do you want to go get food

chris asked. I smiled and nodded in agreement as i jumped off the counter and grabbed chris's hand to walk back to his room.

i got one of my crop tops and a pair of his sweatpants and then proceeded to change in his bathroom.

i walked out of the bathroom reentering chris's room to see him waiting for me on his bed. i smiled as i walked to him grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

chris: ready

he asked

jess: yes!

i replied and we walked hand in hand out of his room.

chris: nick tell matt we're out when he wakes up

chris said to nick as we passed him . nick proceeded to give him a thumbs up. We walked to the front door and put on our shoes.

I held onto chris's arm walking to the car. Once we got in the car and chris pulled out of the driveway. he took one hand of the wheel and placed it on my thigh. I smiled and placed my hand on top of his.

chris: dennys

he asked looking over at me.

jess: sure

i responded connected my phone to the aux.

We arrived at dennys and went inside. it was pretty busy because of it being the peak of breakfast hour. We got our table and sat down. I searched for chris's hand under the table until i found it. He chuckled as we interlocked our fingers.

We ordered our food and just sat and talked until it arrived at our table. we ate and then left.

Again, i held onto chris's arm when we left the resturant and all the way to the car. we drive home and entered the house to see matt on the couch watching a show.

chris and i took our shoes off and walked over to nick in the living room

matt: morning Jess

he smiled.

Jess: hi matt

i smiled back as chris joined in the corner of the couch. we sat next to each other at first but I was longing for chris's touch. So i crawled over to him again and climbed on top of him straddling his lap, burying my face in the crook of his neck.

matt: is she okay

he asked kind of concerned

chris; she's been acting like this all morning

he chuckled out as matt nodded.

chris lifted my chin and placed a kiss on my lips. I kissed him back as we both smiled in between the kiss.

matt: oh my god get a room

matt exclaimed in complete disgust as chris and i pulled away and laughed.

Time passed and i slowly started to fall asleep on chris. chris of course was playing clash of clans on his phone while nick was still focused on the show in front of him.

My eyes slowly start to shut as i feel myself drifting to sleep. chris set is phone beside him starting to gently rub my back.

chris: Baby can you get off of my for a minute

chris asked softly. i held onto him tighter not wanting to move because i was extremely sleepy.

chris: i need to pee J

he giggled out as i groaned as i rolled off of him.

Chris; ill be back in a minute

he stated kissing my forehead as i sighed out quietly as chris walked quickly to the bathroom.

he returned a minute later

chris; im all yours

he stated sitting back down in his original spot. i immediately crawled back onto him and got back in my orginial position.

chris proceeded to play with my hair.

chris; jess are you okay? im worried youre being very clingy today.

chris asked gently as i lifted my head up to be met with his ocean blue eyes

jess: im okay i promise

i smiled at him as he smiled back.

chris: just clingy today

he whispered. i nodded placing a quick kiss on his lips. I buried my face back into the crook of his neck and fell asleep as he continued to play his game.

Stay Happy