Chapter One: Meeting Benjamin *Edit

Time Line: October 27, 2020

Jazz Jennings playing Benjamin just imagine she has one blue eye the other one is green. Benjamin above⬆️

A/N

I have see some of you guys confuse let me clear up the air.

Number 1. I decide to use Jazz Jennings as the person play Benjamin because like Benjamin she too is trangender and beside she speak out for trangender teens something I admire about her.

Number 2. I change Louis/Logan, the old name for the beta because people were message me that they were confuse with how Louis was bully Benjamin but Benjamin forgve him. First of all the beta has never ever imagin to hurt Benjamin or anyone for that matter. The one bully Benjamin for last few years were Luis and (blanks hyou have to read to find out.) The beta name is Bran now. P.S. if you see any Louis or Logan in any of the chapters in text comment me and let me know so I can change it for the res of the reader to not be confuse.

Numeber 3 I change Bran's wolf from Rex to Titus now so let me know if you see an Rex in any of the chapters so I can correct it.

Number 4 I change Jayson/Jayden name, which is the alpha son, to Jason because when I was type this on google doc/word audo correct alway correct his name to Jason so I decide to leave it like that.

Number 5 Jason's wolf was named Amory I change it to Ajax because I felt it figure his personality better.

Inbox me or comment below if you still confuse on anything.

O by the way I will explain how the mind link and talk works in my story.

"Hey" is a normal coversation.

"Hey" think in his or her mind.

<"Hey"> human talk to their wolf.

<"Hey"> one pack member mind linking the other.

<"Hey"> Mate mind link each other.

****** Benjamin's P.O.V ******

There he is in all his sexy glory. Jason standing on the stage looking confident, courageous, strong and brave gave his speech to the pack having all the attention on him as he spoke. I'd barely listen to his words; I was more in my own thoughts and world. I noticed his features, dark black hair, like a black cat on a Halloween's night, in his sexy mess style, cut short through the back and sides blending into the jagged cut top, that I'm so used to seeing. His light green eyes are like the green of the grass on the rolling prairies with the sun shining overhead and the calm breeze whistling through the trees.

He has a glory to him as the bright sun light shone on him like a spotlight would do on the stage in a theater while a play goes on. His strong cheekbones and jawline was sculpted thoroughly. A bright smile that lights up a room was carved into his face as he spoke to Dusk Fall Pack. The largest pack in Willow Creek, California, USA; the Dusk fall Pack is the second largest pack in the western part of the United State.

He was wearing a dark black skinny jeans. The pants is pair off with a tight dark blue with white button down shirt with long sleeves rolled up to his elbow, turn down collar. You will never see Jason without his long sleeve black leather jacket. To finish off the look he is wearing his black leather boots.

By only one looking at him you would cower in fear because he stands there fearless and confident. If you think that he's already scary, his wolf, Ajax, is something you would die from. Ajax is an all black wolf with his bright green eyes. From his nose-to-tail length between 4.5 and 6ft (1.4 to 1.8m), a height at the shoulder from 26 to 32 inches (66 to 81cm), and weighed about 175lbs (79.3kg), in only muscle and power, the largest wolf in the pack. Well second largest because his father Andrew, our current alpha, beat him in height by 2 inch and weight about 10 lbs.