Chapter 1: The Beginning

Heyoo! This is my first fanfic

I dont own the names

please enjoy :)

sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings

"Bold" -when their talking

'Italic' -thoughts

=====

Chapter 1: The Beginning

"Yo! Lee Hana! Wake up!" my best friend, Eunji said while shaking me. I just ignored her because I still want to sleep. I havent got enough sleep last night. I was busy reading books.

Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Lee Hana and Im 21 years old. Yes, I love reading books. Some people say that books are boring but for me, nope. So move on to my best friend, Kim Eunji. I dont know how old she is because she never told me her age. She just told me that Im younger than her. She also loves reading books but not that much. We are best friends since highschool.

"Hana! Wake up already!" she opened the curtains. I covered myself with the blanket. 'Does she even know that Im still sleepy?' I thought. Eunji crossed her arms "If your not gonna wake up then I'll not buy you ice cream".

When I heard the word 'ice cream', I quickly stood up and smiled. Call me crazy but I really love ice cream. "Go get ready. Where this clothes okay?" she pointed at the clothes that was laying on the table.

"I will just pick the clothes I want" I opened my closet and it was empty.

"Where did my clothes go?!" I looked at Eunji with a worried face.

"Calm down, Hana. I already packed your clothes. They are in my car" I scratched my head and grabbed my towel.

"Why did you pack my clothes?" she facedpalm herself. 'Seriously, why?' I thought.

"Your parents told me that your gonna live with me. Remember your parents are in America and they cant go back here because they are busy with their job" I just nodded. I went to the bathroom and took a bath. I wear the clothes that Eunji told me to wear. It was black skinny jeans and a white T-shirt. I wear my black high-cut shoes.

"Here. Wear this jacket" she gave me a checkered black and red jacket. 'If Im gonna wear this, I will look like a boy. Whats next? A wig?' I thought.

I wear the jacket and looked at the mirror. 'I do look like a boy' I thought. "By the way, did you pack all my things?" I said while combing my hair.

"Ne, your clothes, shoes, and accessories. They are all packed" Im done combing my hair. I put my comb in my small bag. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket.

"Lets go now" I nodded as we went to her car. She started her car and started driving. I dont even know where she was going. I didnt know that I suddenly fell asleep.

"Wake up, Hana. We're here already" she removed her sit belt and went outisde. I rubbed my eyes and opened. I removed my sit belt and went outside. I looked at the house that was infront of me. I dont think its a house because it looks like a mansion.

"Can you help me with your bags please?" I nodded and helped Eunji in carrying my bags.

We went inside and it was amazing. "Welcome to my house, Hana. I know its your first time going here" I was surprised that this was Eunji's house. I never knew she have a big house or let me say 'mansion'.

"Follow me to your room" I nodded and followed Eunji upstairs.

There were alot of doors. 'Does anyone even live here?' I thought. We arrived at my room. She opened the door and we went inside. I dropped the bags I was carrying and collapsed on the bed. 'Its so comfortable' I thought. "You can sleep if you want. I will just be in the kitchen if you need me okay?" she dropped my bags and left the room. 'Finally! I can sleep peacefully' I thought.

I woke up and the lights were off but there was still light because of the moon. "How long have I been sleeping?" I asked myself as I grabbed my phone and checked the time. I stretched my arms and stood up. I turned the lights on and noticed that I havent fixed my things yet. I sighed and put them in the right places.

After fixing my things, I heard a group of people clapping downstairs. I went out of my room and closed the door. I looked at my clothes and noticed that I was still wearing the clothes Eunji gave me. I sighed and put my hands inside the pocket of my jacket. I went downstairs and the noise was becoming louder and louder. I went to the dining room and asked "Eunji, why is it so-" I didnt continue my sentence because I saw 12 handsome guys. All of them were looking at me.

"Sorry for the noise, Hana. Come sit beside me and eat" I nodded and sat beside Eunji. 'Who are this guys?' I thought. I dont feel comfortable with this guys. Why are they even here? Are they Eunji's friends? Impossible! Im her only friend.

"Hana, I want you to meet....."

=====

Yo! Wassup guys!

How was chapter 1? You dont have to answer XD

Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings

Who do you think are those 12 handsome guys?

I think you already know

Please Vote and Comment!