"Yo, Logan whos this?" The guy on the left with light brown skin and short black hair asked Logan while giving him a fist punch. His light green eyes stood out while he looked at me as we stepped into the second floor hallway.

"This is Juliet. My new bestie and dorm neighbor." Logan drapped an arm around my shoulder. I just smiled at his friends reaction.

"WHAT!? I thought I was your best friend!-" He turned his attention from Logan to me. "Wait shes staying in our dorm?" He was shocked but smiled slightly.

"Yep" I said popping the 'P'. I smiled and he gave me a fist punch too.

"Well, welcome Juliet the best friend stealer." He gave a short laugh, as did I. "Im Kyle. Oh and the dork standing in the doorway is Winston." He gestured to the curly, auburn haired boy that had cool-nerdy classes resting on his face. Winston looked about a few inches taller than me and probably the book smart kind of dude.

"Hey." I waved a hand to Winston and smiled. But he just had a tug at his mouth and left down the hall. The hall was so peaceful compared to the lobby downstairs. This hall way just had us and one other person heading down the elevator.

"He is extremely shy, mainly to girls." Logan says to me when he realized that I frowned once Winston walked away. I just nodded and then he continued. "Come on and lets check out that room of yours. Kyle are you coming with us?"

"Duh. There is nothing else to do. Not many people are back from the holidays. Everyone is planning on coming back to school tomorrow." Kyle states as I start to think.

I forgot all about the holiday break the students must have had. I mean my old school would be starting this coming Monday. It make since that everyone would be gone to their familys houses for Christmas and New Years. Then coming back on the Sunday before school starts again. Which means heading back tomorrow. Great! (hint the sarcasm) That means that wasnt even half the guys downstairs. I dont even think thats a quarter of them. Oh God.

Im snapped back into reality when Logan asks me for the room keys. I then noticed we were at my room. 101. The door was solid and a dark shade of brown. I reached into my pocket and placed the key into the lock. I slowly turned and pushed the door open to a shocking suprise.

The room was huge! Well it was for just me, since most people shared rooms here. Once the door was open you stepped into a open foyer with a kitchen to the left. Granite coutertops, stainless steel applinces, bar top, and dark wooden cabinets. All with a slate grey tile that layed against the floor. Next was the living room that was in front of the kitchens bar top and beyond the foyer. With the same dark wood from the cabinets that created a wonderful flooring that went throughout the rest of the dorm room. A white love seat rested before a plasma screen tv. Then in the right corner was a small table and two chairs that looked out of the sliding glass door it was near. The door opened to a tiny balcony.

The first bedroom was also nice. King sized bed with a light blue and brown themed room. To the right side of the wall were two doors. One opened to a walkin closet and another to a large bathroom with a shower and tub. Along the back wall was another sliding glass door that connected to the same balcony. For the other bedroom it was just a simple black futon sofa and a desk and chair. I could tell it was resently furnished since or they just leave the bubblewrap left on the legs of the futon.

I smiled and plopped down on the couch next to Kyle and Logan after I took a quick look around. They were watching some football game and were sucked into it. I wouldnt take Logan to be a sports type but I think this is 'his' team. But boys will be boys, no matter who they are attracted too.

I watched the game with them for a minute but got up and headed toward the door. Henry, the guy who brought up my bags, left them inside the door. I took all three of them and headed to my new bedroom. I stuck two of the suitcases in my new closet and brought the one of the largest ones to the dresser in the corner.

It took me about ten minutes to unload all my underwear, pjs and pants into the dresser. I didnt have to fold them all up, since I was smart enough to do that before I left America. Now that everything is neatly put in there place I need to start on my shirts. Ugh, I hate hanging up shirts. Its so time consumming.

I entered the closet and kneeled down with a group of hangers that I yanked off the racks. I slowly started my process of taking out a shirt and putting on a hanger one by one. Humming to a song that was stuck in my head for some weird reason. Okay so it really didnt take that long to hang and put up all my clothes but it is extremely boring.

After I finnished, I walked into the living room to see only Logan left on the couch. "Kyle just left to go meet a friend for dinner about five miutes ago." He stood up and walked to me.

"Oh. You leaving too?" I asked right before Logan gave me a hug. I knew he was leaving.

"Yeah I need to go down to the my grandparents. They want me to go over for a little party. Which Im tottaly dreading." He seemed annoyed by the party ordeal. "You think you can survive?"

"Yeah. I need to get some grocrey for the fridge. I notice there is nothing in there. Any idea where to get any?"

"Take a cab and ask them to take you to Hawks Market. It would be the closest. Bye." He walked out the door after finnishing his sentence.

I then took a small black jacket from my closet and walked out my dorm room. Quickly and quietly I made it out of West Wing and headed to the front office. With in seconds they had called out a taxi and it pulled up to the enternce door. I jumped in and went to get groceries. Maybe grab something to cook for dinner and dessert. To keep me occupied while Logan and Kyle are gone.

________________________________________________________________________________

Im so SORRY for not updating for a while. Ive been busy. I know its a lame excuse but its true. Everyone gets busy from time to time. I might update tomorrow as well if anyone wants me too... I dont know unless you comment or vote.

What will she cook for dinner and dessert????? You Choose!!!!!

:) <3