Let Me Wrap My Lips To Something Smut (Skippable)

WARNING This chapter contains highly sensitive topics, including

-sexual content

- slightly obsessive/controlling behavior 

If you are triggered by any of the previously mentioned, please read at your own risk.

Stay safe.

***This Chapter Does Contain Sexual Content****

This chapter also contains a moment where a song will play. To increase your reading experience, play the recommended song.

Recommended Song, Eat Your Young by Hozier

"No ... no, we can't." At that, Jaibrien pulls her underwear to the side, her tongue flattening as she licks from her tight opening to her clit, suckling on it. A burst ripped from Belle's chest at the repetitive motion. Jaibrien's hands gripped tightly at Belle's hips, nails digging in so she could further explore her lover.

"Jay!" Belle gasped at her hunger, a whine climbing into the back of her throat. "Please."

A dark chuckle came from Jay as she pulled back, ignoring the cry a tsk in her tone. "No, no, I promised to aid you, Mo boaluahe." She inched closer to her exposed cunt. "I'm practically starved for your taste, my love." Belle cries out as her hips lift to meet her wife's tongue, only for the hands to tighten and be denied. "Would you deny me my feast? Deny me the pleasure to taste the purest sweet cherry wine? Let me get drunk on you, I beg you." Belle stares down into the thundering blue gaze that states within her.

"Please," she begs her wife. "Please, I need you to take all of me."

A smile, "As you wish." That was what it was, a genie's wish because not only did Jaibrien pull up, using her toned arms to lift Belle onto her desk and push. A growl built through her chest as she continued her assault on Belle. The woman crying as her lover's tongue enters her and maneuvers upward toward that perfect spot. Belle panted, her chest unable to catch a breath as red spread from her face downward. Whining Jaibrien's name as her lips were lavishly licked.

Jaibrien circled her tongue on her clit, sucking it vigorously, marveling at the singing noises. Bucking and fighting against the iron grip, Belle whimpered and lamented for more. Jaibrien's thick lips glistened with the fruits of her labor, a hoarse "Patience." Fought from her throat as she turned her sights to imbibe the sweet almond nectar that spilled from her wife. "Now," Jay hushed her, "do you want to cum?"

"Yes!" Belle begged as Jabrien tilted her head. Finger slicking itself on her folds as she massages the clit of her wife. Jay pushed her fingers down, spreading her sides and teasing her entrance. It was as if Belle had realized her position, a blush traveling over her as she brought her legs together. However, it was useless as Jaibrien's other hand came and tapped them open.

Jaibrien's hand travels up, hiking the skirt of her nightie. Soon it was over her head, and Belle was left squirming on display—a butterfly about to be pinned by its wings under the analytical gaze of a much more vital being.

"My, your taste Mo boaluahe. It is the most intoxicating maraschino liqueur. You tase of earth and heat. I could feast only on you and still starve for more." Jaibrien brings her face back down to give a rousing encore of her previous movements. Leaving her huntress whining and begging for release between bitten red lips coated in saliva. "Cum, my darling, let me taste you."

As she does, Belle is swept up as Jaibrien bites down the side of her neck, licking and circling the back of her ear, producing a loud moan to rip from the girl's chest.

The angel hums in pleasure; she doesn't usually partake in these little games, but she adores this. The begging huntress, great Belle Winchester, Doctor, Soldier, and Agent, splayed out with her wings upon her chest, her words along her ribs, and her bruised bitten into her flesh.

Jaibrien had conquered Belle Winchester, the second Mary.

And she intended to relish in it. "Do you want my grace in you tonight?" Jaibrien pouted at her as she placed wet kisses over the tight skin of her chest. Licking her nipples and nibbling at the pink buds to hear the yelp. She knew the answer, of course, but she just loved to listen to the:

"Yes! Oh fuck, please, Jaibrine, I need this; been so so good."

"You have." The angel agrees diplomatically. "Tonight is about how good you're being. This is a reward. But you already came once; maybe you are too sensitive..."

Green eyes stretched wide in keenness as begs trailed from her mouth. "Fill me with your grace, please, Blue."

A darkened smile, "Of course, my love."

Belle's body was shining with a slick sweat. The thorough work over Jaibrien had given her abundantly clear. Yet the angel never wavered, blue fire consuming her eyes as she dug into the feast that was her wife.

Not long after, Belle felt a heartedness at her entrance, a moan cutting through as it begins to fill her. Jaibrien hums happily, using her grace as a phallus, thrusting into her lover as it sends tight shots of electricity down her back. "F-fuck, fuck Jay!"

"Yes, look at you, dearest, all undone for me, hmm?" The angel grips her hips and shoves them down onto the desk, lining them up just right and plunging into her harder, a slight bump rising in her stomach as heat spreads through her organs. She sets the pace slow at first, feeling herself spread throughout the huntress. Belle whined along with it; each heavy-filled thrust resounding in a moan or whine.

Jaibrien hummed, "Very vocal today, love." She enunciates herself with a buck of her hips.

Belle whimpers, "I needed you."

The words flood over Jay because of course, she needs her; Belle was hers. Every part of her being belonged to her.

"You want to come again, darling, don't you? Want to cum with my grace inside you, filling you up, marking you as mine."

The last word came out as a growl, and Belle whined a loud resounding yes.

"Yes, then come, come, darling." As Belle did, the shining sky blue consumed the room, Jay breathing heavily as she picked up her worn wife. "Come, I've drawn a bath for us." 

"I love you." 

"And I you." 

Okay, I'm bad at writing smut. I'm a damn virgin, okay?

I hope y'all enjoyed it. IK it wasn't my best 

Sinners/j