Days passed quickly. Irene and Greggy successfully fixed the only room in their condo because they bought another bed for Greggy so they don't have to share.

They just landed in Cebu for their honeymoon. Their honeymoon week was a gift from their parents, they had no other choice but to go along. for the successes, they have achieved.

"Hindi na ako magtataka, Greggy... Isang kwarto at isang kama na naman ito kapag binuksan mo," Irene retorted. Tinawanan lang siya ni Greggy habang hawak ang mga maleta nilang dalawa.

As soon as Greggy opened the door, the honeymoon suite room emerged up to them, and this is what Irene exactly meant.

"Oo na, okay na... Alam ko na ang sasabihin mo," agad na sabi ni Greggy nang akmang magsasalita ulit si Irene.

She just shook her head while chuckling then peeked outside their room. "In fairness, ang ganda ng napili nila..." she amazingly uttered while roaming her eyes around the room and outside.

Greggy placed their luggage near the closet and then followed Irene to the room's balcony, where she was enjoying the wonderful view.

"Ang ganda talaga dito sa Cebu..." mangha na sabi ni Irene at nakangiti lang si Greggy.

In the past few days, they became good friends. Irene respects Greggy's relationship with his girlfriend because their marriage is only on paper.

Madalas lang nilang napag-uusapan ay tungkol sa negosyo. Hindi pa nila lubusang kilala ang isa't isa. They are able to tease or joke with each other but at the same time they know their limits.

"What activities should we try starting tomorrow?" Greggy asked as he close the door behind him and watched Irene walk towards the bathroom.

Irene breathed out harshly, "Pwede bang magpahinga muna ako? It's so tiring, you know?"

Natawa si Greggy sa sagot ni Irene atsaka umupos sa couch. "Ako rin naman pagod. Pero hindi na ako aangal dahil baka umusok na naman 'yung dragon,"

From the bathroom, the towel Irene was holding flew toward Greggy's face without him noticing it.

Irene immediately closed the door when the white towel landed on Greggy's face. Rinig ang hagikhik ni Irene mula sa loob at napabuntong hininga na lamang si Greggy.

They decided to start their first day with thrilling activity, so they headed to Oslob to swim with the majestic whale sharks. By participating in shark feeding and meeting the gentle giants up close plus exploring the surrounding coral reefs.

"Kuya, hindi ba sila kumakain ng tao?" tanong ni Irene habang nakatitig sa tubig at hinihintay ang kanilang tour guide na bumaba.

Si Greggy naman ay tinatawanan lang siya dahil bahid na sa mukha niya ang kaba. "They do... Ikaw na raw mauna," pagbibiro ni Greggy.

Irene immediately slapped his arm. "Ang funny mo, grabe," inirapan niya lang si Greggy atsaka pinagmasdan ang karagatan.

"Sungit." Greggy mumbled.

The first one to get off the boat was their tour guide and Greggy followed to support Irene in her descent.

"Wait, Greggy! Huwag mo naman akong hilain! Ayan lang sila, oh!" Irene firmly said. Their tour guide and Greggy laughed at her.

She wore on her snorkel before finally going down in the water and holding Greggy's arm tightly. Sa una ang natatakot pa siya ngunit sa mga senyas ni Greggy ay tila nawawala ang takot niya.

They just stayed a few minutes in the water and then moved up to explore some of the other activities there as well.

The next day, they set out on a journey to the mesmerizing Kawasan Falls. Hiking through the lush forest, Greggy couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of nature surrounding them.