Chapter 1

Tears are streaming down my face as I lay in the trunk of a car that is taking me to an unknown location.
I'm so scared. my whole body is shaking uncontrollably and my heart is beating so fast I fear it will jump right out of my chest.

I'm angry too.

If only I had listened to my gut instinct that told me to run.
If only I had stopped being so caught up in how much I hate my hometown and everything it lived for.
If only I could go back and tell myself not to run out of the house after arguing with my parents.
If only...

I'm filled with regret. I bite hard on the inside of my cheeks and taste the cold matallic taste of blood as it fills my mouth, but I feel no pain.

I'm too angry and scared to feel pain there is too much adrenaline rushing through my veins.

My hands are tied behind my back and my ankles are bound by rope. there is duct tape over my mouth. I can feel blood dripping from a large gash on my forehead where he struck my with a stick.

I'm cramped into a trunk with other items that I can't tell what they are. he took my cellphone instantly and crushed it.

I feel the car jolt to a stop and my breathing hitches in my throat.

Is this it? Are we here?

The trunk flys open and I see the face of my attacker.

He is tall, much taller than me, probably 6 2" and he is young. he's only a few years older than me and as much as I hated to admit it he is quite handsome. he has brown hair that is a mess and even with the black eye I gave him I could still see he had striking blue eyes. if he hadn't been my capture I'm sure I would try and hit on him.

But he is my capture and I hate him. I hate him so much, and all the things about him that make him good looking are washed away by how much I hate him.

He grabbed me from the trunk and threw me over his shoulder and up to a cabin, I had never seen before.

He slammed the door open and threw me onto the couch and dusts and dirt flew up around me.

"Here she is, uncle." I heard the bitch say.

"Thank you my boy, I have been watching this one for a while and have to say I'm very excited!" A strange man said.

"Of course sir." And I heard bitchs footsteps as he left the room.

I watched as the new man approached me.

"Well now, we are going to have a lot of fun aren't we."

AUTHORS NOTE.

YES ITS SHORT BUT I WANTED THIS TO BE MORE OF AN INTRO AND I WILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON. BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE BOOK PLEASE INBOX ME!!

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

~ Brittney