"Watch your mouth, Charlotte", she holds my face. But then, something came to my mind.

"Please tell me I didn't kill Theresa", if I did then I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. I wouldn't be able to look at Felix in the eyes.

"You have nothing to worry about. I made it look like a suicide. I just hated her attitude. She kept saying no to being part of the experiment, a part of the future generation. I did everything to convince her but I had no choice but to use you."

"You were quite smaller back then so she was able to fight you. I found her and I finished the job. It felt good, to be honest, you may not want to hear this, but it's the truth. I couldn't hear her voice anymore nor her smile. She was annoying, Charlotte. You knew that, didn't you? I needed teenagers who were pretty traumatized enough by their families or society. But even with that, she wanted to be good and help people. That's just ridiculous..." she scoffs and starts to get angry at her memories "If someone hurts you, you take them an eye!" she says angrily, squeezing her nails inside her.

The last twenty-four hours have made me want to stay in bed and never move from there. Now I know why this was happening to me. I thought I was crazy.

"But why did you need people harming, aren't you a doctor? What does "do no harm" mean to you, huh?" I take my tears back in and say with certainty: "I don't know you. I never did. You have destroyed your life since you met me. And for what? Huh? Tell me!" I grab the scissors from the table and point at her.

"I made you stronger Charlotte, you have to believe me. I did it for you, you are like a daughter to me. And I couldn't stand how men were treating you. Us. And I was supposed to send you to the facility but I let you leave and stay here. I wanted to help you protect yourself from them. They all deserve what's coming."

"What facility? Do you have more like me in like a lab or something?"

"Something like that." She sounds very proud of her trafficking teenagers' experiment.

"Unbelievable... You are a monster. How many kids have you taken away from their freedom?

"I just do my job, dear. It's none of my business how many they use. We had to do all of these things. Besides we only took kids that were abandoned, sick or traumatized by the world."

"So that's all kids from the entire country. What kind of psycho organization kidnaps kids to kill people in their sleep?"

"You are wrong about some things, but I'm not telling you more about this. It's none of your business. You are free from them. I made a deal for you. But, it won't matter if you stay here. The cops are coming. We need to leave now. Please."

I almost forgot that I came here looking for Felix. But now, I don't see him. I'm wondering what the hell did she do to Felix. "Felix. Where is he? What did you do to him?"

"Are you joking? Why are you still hanging out with this boy? Stop this nonsense and get out."

"Stop acting like a mother to me and tell me, right now where he is. The mother role doesn't suit you at all. My mother was a sweet angel, too fragile for this earth. You have nothing to do with her". My chest starts to feel heavier and it's hard to breathe. I wonder why. I can't even hold the scissors anymore, so I drop them. As Anne sees this, she helps me lay down in the bed and looks at my chest.

"Sweetheart, you had this wound in your chest this whole time? What did they do to you? You poor thing." I want to reject her offer of healing me but I'm too damn weak. So suddenly.

"You...you didn't kill him, right?" I ask with a lot of pain, physically and emotionally. I miss him already.

"I wanted to, so much. He knew almost everything about me. But I knew what he meant to you so I let him go."