Poor Choices

Karen laid down her new born child in a pink crib. One that her mother had bought her a couple weeks ago. The baby was sound asleep when the sound of foot steps came around again. Karen couldn't play anymore. She has responsibilities now being a mother of two. From the shadows stood a tall man with long curly black hair and red eyes. Karen glared back at the man who after noticing the evil look from karen began to chuckle.

    "Its your fault so, why do you glare at me?" The man asked. Karen knew he was right. She was the one who decided to play that game when she was younger.

    "I said goodbye! Now go away!" The tone in her voice let the man know she meant what she was saying.

    "You never moved the marker from yes. You may have said goodbye but you didn't move the marker. A bad move on your part and now your stuck with me." The man looked over at the sleeping child in the crib. His normal expression turned into a deep, dark smile.

    "Can we make a deal?" Karen looked at the man after hearing those words. Karen didn't want this anymore. This curse that was upon her. She wanted the man gone. So with the wind outside now thrashing like a shark tearing at its prey, Karen made a deal that will cost her daughter her sanity.