First Eye Contact (Karma x Reader) *Chapter 1*

Your P.O.V

Today is the first day I go to school in Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool. Right, I'm a transfer student. But, I'm not in class-A. I'm in class-E. Why??? Today is my first time go to the most incredible school! But why did I in class-E, the worst class in the school??

"Oh my god, they place it on that hill? Aww.. my feet won't bare it", I said as I start to climb the hill.

"You have to get used with this situation, trans-fer-stu-dent-san", and then a familiar voice come to my ears.

"Karma-kun? You are in Class-E? But you are a clever student!", I got surprised. When I'm in 8th grade, I have already a friend with karma. He is in Class-A before.

"Ahaha.. yeah, there was something funny happened and... here I am", he said with a bright smile.

I'm really sure that's not a funny thing..., I said in my mind.

"The class will start soon, we must be hurry (y/n)", he walk in front of me.

"Oh, um..".

I sit beside karma, this is so annoying. When I with karma, he always makes fun of me. I don't know is he changed or not.

"Ah, we have a new friend in this class. Please introduce yourself, transfer student-san" the yellow head thing (?) said. Uh, I've heard about him before. They said, in class-E there's a teacher that destroy 70% of moon. Maybe he is an alien?

"Oh, yes. My name is (Your Full name), I'm transfer student from Kaimei highschool. Nice too meet you", I said it while bowing to everyone in the class.

"Kaimei highschool? oh, that's quiet far", he said. "I hear you know Karma, right?".

"Uh, yes.. our elementary school is same", I said.

"Karma-kun, please take care of her, okay? Only you who know how (y/n) is".

"Haai', sensei~", Karma said with his eyes on me.

"This gonna be hard if I'm with you, Karma", I throwed a heavy breath.

"Oh~ Tsundere-chan is annoying huh?".

"Don't be too close with me okay?".

"What? You're so cruel~".

"You deserve it!".

The class is ended, I go to yard and sit around there. and then...

"(y/n)-san", a familiar voice called me.

"Oh, Koro-sensei? what's wrong?", I approach him and try to stab him with material knife anti-sensei that Karasuma-sensei give to me.

"Nurufufufu~ You've already tried to kill me? (y/n)-san?", he said with facial stripes. That means, he underestimate me.

"Yeah, yeah... now, why did you call me?".

"I just want you to bring the biology books from library to the class. but it's quiet heavy, you can ask help to Karma-kun".

"Uh, thanks. But no, koro-sensei..", I rejected what koro-sensei said about help from Karma.

"(y/n)-san, I know you don't like karma-kun, right?", he said.

"No, I....", I don't want koro-sensei got involve to my life problem, so I want to reject that I don't like Karma. But he cuts my words.

"Yes you are, (y/n)-san", he said.

"Alright, you win, Koro-sensei", oh my... just let it be.

"Nurufufufu~ Don't hate too much because maybe you can fallin' love with HIM, (y/n)-san", he said with stripes on his face.

"Shut up your mouth, you monster!", I shoot him with material gun anti-sensei.

"Nurufufufufu~ just bring the book soon, (y/n)-san...", the stripes face is on his face again.

"Okaay...", I said with lazy voice.

Then, I go to the library and take the books what Koro-sensei said.

"Do you need some help~?", someone said.

Oh no, him again..., I said in my mind. That's Karma.

"No, no, you don't have to", I said as I avoid Karma.

"Are you sure? Maybe you must change your mind?", Karma said.

"Yeah, I'm sure", I said while just walking and leave Karma behind.

When I've already far of Karma, the books is going heavy for me because from library to the class is quiet far. But then....

"Kyaah!", my feet slipped because the floor is slippery.

The books that I brought have already fall. I almost fall to the floor.

"Hai', hai', hai'... you must be careful, (y/n)", said someone familiar. That's Karma again, he caught me who almost fall.

"Karma-kun..", I said with widen eyes. "You're following me?".

"Who knows?", he said with his smile.

Then a wind is blowing my hair and karma's hair. I look into his eyes, and he looks into my eyes too.
Our both eyes met. This is my first time get an eye contact with him.

And I just realize that his eyes is so deep.

To be continued...