Day 2, i think?

Beginne am Anfang

...It doesn't say anything.

Anyway, the secret pancakes are done...

"Hey kidsss, food's readyyyy!" I put the plates on the table.

"Yayyy!" The kids are excited to eat them.

"I can't wait to eat pancakes!" Crown was happy.

"WAIT... YOU MADE PANCAKES FOR THEM..." Heart tries to point at the table and look at me, but ends up yelling at the door and pointing at a wall. "AND NONE FOR ME???" i try not to laugh at Heart yelling at a door-

"Fun suprise!" (/ref) i smile even tho i know Heart can't see me.

"... How do i ea-" The rope kid gets interrupted by Crown, Crown just shoves a pancake down it's... Mouth??? Throat??? Hole??? I- I don't know how that even works-

I should focus on another thing... For example, Soul is de- I SHOULD FOCUS ON ANOTHER THING.

...I could read some of Soul's books... What's he gonna say? "Yo don't touch my books or I'll kill you"? he killed himself.

I walk into Soul's room, the door was left open. His blanket left on the floor... And the pillow was just there in the bed. The books were on the bookshelf, obviously.

I took one of the books and i look at the cover. "The strange case of Dr jerkyll and Mr Hyde", yeah i kinda want to read this again.

Actually, i think Soul was the one who stole this book from me, so I'm gonna take this back now that he's dead. And I'm stealing the Carmilla book too because he stole my book first.

I turn the lights off (OMGOGMGOMGGKOJDKDKDKD) , walk out of the room and close the door.

I start reading the jerkyll book. I like it a lot.

(Lazy AAAAAHHHHHHH time skip)

I feel a bit hungry so i close the book and get up from my bed.

I look at the food on the fridge, i take an apple that was there for, like, 5 days.

I can hear someone's steps...

I slowly turn around.

Is that... Soul?...

I wipe my eyes, there's no one...

...I wash the apple because i don't want to eat dirt.

I take a bite of the apple.

"Mind." WHA-

Oh- The weird new kid kinda scared me.

"You suprised me, not gonna lie... What even are you? A girl, boy, technicolor rainbow in-between?"  I don't actually know.

"...Answer my question first, and I'll tell you about my gender that I don't actually have." Well, obviously it doesn't have a real gender. It's a darn noose.

"Technically you just told me your gender, but okay, I'll answer your question. Tell me." I take a bite out of my apple.

"...Mind. Seriously, who the hell was that dead man on the floor... The day I.. I don't know, started existing?"

"...Do you promise not to tell anyone if i answer the question?" I pause my apple eating process.

"Uhh, half promise??" It sounds nervous

"...Just tell me you won't tell Crown and Trident, please..." I don't want them to know...

"...Okay, I promise not to tell Crown and Trident."