Stepping over to the bed, I catch a glimpse of her sleeping figure. Taking a seat next to her, I admire her beauty. She truly was breathtaking, with full pink lips and rosy red cheeks.

She rolls over, letting out of sleepy sigh. I freeze, sucking in my breath. When she doesn't wake up, I quickly stand and walk out of the room.

Laying in bed that night, my mind can't help but drift to the beautiful woman. I was craving to know more but knew I had to keep her at arm's length.

I tossed and turned all night, my thoughts filled with her big green eyes and pouting lips. She was driving me mad and hadn't even been here a full day. After a while, I finally drifted to sleep.

Waking up the next morning, I sit up in a panic

Waking up the next morning, I sit up in a panic. Damn. It wasn't a dream. I let out a sigh as I step off the bed. He may be keeping me here against my will, but his mattress was so comfortable, I slept like a baby.

Walking into the bathroom, I notice all the hygiene products were stocked. When did they come in to do this? What time is it? My mind races with unanswered questions.

Stepping out of the bathroom, I wonder my way into the walk-in closet. Beautiful women's clothing hung from the hangers, making me gasp in awe. I run my fingers over the expensive materials, admiring them.

As I walk further down, I notice a familiar-looking duffel. Grabbing it, I exit the closet and place the bag on the bed.

Zipping it open, I'm not expecting to see my clothes. Why would he grab my things if he knew he had to kill me? He was a confusing man. Pulling out one of my wife beaters, I pair it with my baggy jeans and my Calvin set.

Sometimes, the band of my underwear would pop out because the jeans were so loose, but I liked it. I didn't splurge and spend $40 on it for nothing.

I run the shower until the water is steaming hot. The water pressure in my old apartment was nothing like this one. It felt amazing as I embraced the warmth around me.

Shaking my head, I remember where I am. I can't get too comfortable. As I'm hooking my bar and throwing the t-shirt over my head, my door slams open.

I let out a small shriek as I spot the all too-familiar Italian. He looked devastatingly handsome as he leaned up against the door frame, his hands placed in his slack pockets.

My eyes run over his frame, stopping at his neck. Tattoos peek out from the collar of his shirt, making me curious. I wanted to run my fingers along the artwork and see what each of them was. I was a clean canvas, with no tattoos to show.

He clears his throat, breaking whatever trance I seemed to be in. My face burns red. "Good afternoon, Ms. Gonzalez. Follow me." He says roughly, turning on his heel. Throwing on my socks, I trail after him quickly.

"Until my boss figures out what to do with you, you will be working alongside Maria." I make a face at him, his back turned. "I had a job I was perfectly happy with," I mumble out, crossing my arms over my chest.

He stops, my face colliding with his toned figure. Turning towards me, I watch the anger dance in his stormy eyes. Scooting back, I try to create distance between us.

He steps closer, cornering me into the wall. His hot breath fans my cheek, causing me to grow nervous. I needed to keep my mouth shut.

"If there is a problem with your new job, I could easily give you a different alternative." His voice comes out low, sounding like a warning. Gulping, I shake my head quietly.

He steps back, nodding his head. "Good." We continue our walk in utter silence, nothing but the sound of his expensive Italian loafers clicking against the hardwood floor.

Shortly after he leaves me with Maria, I watch as he walks out the door. Letting out a sigh, I follow Maria toward the maid's chambers. She hands me my uniform. Thanking her, I head back into the spare bathroom and step into the maid's dress.

It hit my mid-thigh and was all black with white trimming. I observe myself in the mirror, tugging the dress down further. At least it had shorts. I hoped my stockings were packed away in my duffle, wanting to cover my bare legs.

When I step out, Maria looks down at my socks. "Dónde están tus zapatos?" (Where are your shoes?) She asks in Spanish. "En mi cuarto." (In my room) I reply in my native tongue.

A look of surprise flashes across her features, realizing she had spoken to me in Spanish and I spoke back. "Hablé Español?" (You speak Spanish?) I shake my head yes as I walk back up the stairs. She smiles, "I'll wait for you in the kitchen."

I nod my head and rush up the stairs. Slipping on my Converse, I hurry back down to the kitchen. Maria walks me through the beautiful house and breaks down our cleaning list. Reaching the third floor, we stop a few doors down from mine.

"This is Elio's room. You are not to step foot in here. Nobody is allowed in his room, not even his conquests." She scoffs, and I nod my head understandingly. It made me want to open the door even more.

After a long day of mopping floors and scrubbing bathrooms, it was finally time to call it a night. Maria had prepared dinner, which consisted of white rice and chicken. "Elio is very strict on what he eats, no junk food." She explains. I roll my eyes, how boring.

Taking a seat at the huge table, I begin to eat cautiously. Elio had been gone all day and I wasn't sure when he'd be back. I eat as quickly as I can before washing my plate. Just as I'm about to step out of the kitchen and up the stairs, I hear the front door open.

A woman's quiet giggles fill the halls, making an unknown feeling rise in my chest. I back further into the dark kitchen, not letting myself be seen.

She tries to walk up the stairs but I hear Elio's deep voice stop her. They recede further away from me, closing a door behind them.

I bolt up the stairs and gently close my door, in hopes of being unheard. The last thing I needed was to feel things for him, so why was I so bothered that he brought a woman home?

 The last thing I needed was to feel things for him, so why was I so bothered that he brought a woman home?