𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘐 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨!

---Atsumu Miya's POV---

It was the next day and I sat in bed not knowing what to do about everything, I barely got sleep last night and it was five am...Thankfully I didn't have class today but I needed to find out more, I thought of ideas and of people I met and someone came in mind Emiko!

She somehow knew me and seemed close to me so I bet I could get some stuff about my past out of her I knew with me and Osamu's rocky relationship right now I wasn't gonna get anything else out of him.

I got dressed and walked to the café we went to yesterday to see if she was there, I was in luck I walked up to the corner and looked at her she looked shocked and coughed "You were in yesterday with Sakusa-Kun right nice to meet you.." I looked at her and hummed "Emiko is your name right?

"Yes...why do you ask?" she started to play with her hands and i just blankly told her "I know me and you used to know each other or something like that but if I'm being honest i don't remember much before the accident and for some reason no one will tell me so can you help me out?"

She looked at me and sighed..."I think you should ask Sakusa-Kun about this to be honest cause... he uh-" I looked aside and frowned "Was my boyfriend before all this happened...Yeah he didn't tell me my brother did and even if i ask he dodges it" She looked at me with pity and hummed "Fine...I'll tell you what you wanna know ok."

She got someone to cover her and walked over to me with two drinks in her hands she smiled and truly looked happy "God I missed this...Uh what I mean is me and you were besties" I looked shocked and smiled "Oh...sorry" She put the drink Infront of me and smirked "I know you probably don't remember this but you actually made this drink, it was your idea and turns out it's one of our best sellers" I looked at the drink and took a sip "Wow its so good! and sweet!" she smiled even harder if that was possible and started talking.

We continued to talk about everything like how I helped her with her café and that we went to high school together and a little bit about how me and Omi met it was so weird to think I had all this happen but don't remember it, I looked around and thought why couldn't I remember

It made me start crying, tears that were warm and that made my vision foggy so foggy that I couldn't see "Why can't I remember anything.." "Shouldn't I remember by now?" Her smile dropped. She hugged me tight softly whispering into my ear it was comforting and felt so familiar "It's gonna be ok I'm here for you Atsumu-Kun" why was that sentence so familiar?

I felt my head start to hurt and felt my vision get worse I reached up and covered my eyes what was happening

---Flashback ?---

'Emiko What do I do?" The tears wouldn't stop falling down my face they were warm and salty, She then embraced me tight "It's gonna be ok I'm here for you Atsumu-Kun No matter what he says" She pulled back and looked me in the eyes "His father can't choose who he loves remember that your the one he chose!"

"Plus his mother loves you" she smiled at me with pity in her eyes "You should tell Sakusa-Kun what he said to you Atsumu-Kun its serious"

I looked away at the ground it was a pink carpet and looked soft and she sighed "Emiko. He looks up to his father I can never tell him that he hates me. end of story"

I felt my eyes open and looked at Emiko who was sitting on the end of the bed she looked at me worried and said "You passed out are you ok?" I nodded yes and looked at her happy which confused her

" I remembered something" I smiled and felt a tear fall down my cheek a tear of happiness

"I remembered something Emiko!"

------

Author Notes:

Sorry for the short chapter I've been so busy, Like really busy I hope you enjoyed this and I can't wait to write the next chapter!