Aero x Unlight (smut)

Aero's POV:
First day of school... Fuck I hate this.. the thought of making new friends is crazy. I entered the school grounds smelling the moss green trees and hearing children's laughter surrounding the atmosphere. Once I enter the building, all I hear is students flocking around and the banging of school lockers. I'm now going to the receiptionist and I feel someone eyeing me from head to toe and I felt insecure. Once I got my locker keys. I get out of the faculty room and go to find my locker. Once I find my locker, I place my books and school necessities inside the locker and all of a sudden, I hear the bell ring. I see a river of students running, screaming, trying to get to their classrooms while I'm being slammed at the stinky walls of this school. I get to my classroom and see everyone was there, I felt all eyes were around me and I suddenly felt self conscious. I walk to my seat and the teacher suddenly stops me "Introduce yourself to the class." This is a nightmare and the last thing I would want doing..

I stand at the front of the class and introduce myself "Hello everyone, my name is Aero and I love KPOP and cartoons. I also love to act out scenarios because I'm bored lmao" everyone smiles with Aero's joke and then people gives Aero a thumbs up about not worrying to be shy in the front of the class. When aero walks to his seat, he sees a boy, Looks like very tall, wearing a black hoodie and jeans, with headphones on. I can literally hear the loud ass music COMING out from that headphones like tf... I sit down beside him and he looks at me and says "This seat is reserved for someone else. Get lost". This dude sounds like a fucking bitch... "Are u blind? This is the only seat left?" Aero snickered at this mystery boy. "Ahh I see you don't know my name huh?" The boy said. Aero then looked him up and down and found him kinda cute but still was pissed at him for lying about him saving a seat for someone. He then decided to take of his headphones and put it inside his bag. The boy rips up a paper and writes something on it and Aero seems clueless. The boy then passes it down to Aero and aero slowly opens the letter and it read "The names unlight, meet me at this homeroom". Aero scoffed and rolls his eyes and was like is he shitting rn.. what is he on... Girl..

The teacher then rams about a fire drill that would happen every month and the requirement is u have to hold hands with ur seatmate so both won't get lost.

Pt. 2 coming soon I feel tired.