Niall Horan Dirty Imagine!

Start from the beginning

"You look all hot and sweaty. What were you doing baby girl?" He asked with a smirk.

"I dance." I said smiling.

"Well how about you be my dancer and I'll give you my pole?" He said winking, a devilish smirk playing on his face. I giggled.

"Maybe" I said winking.

Just then the car sped off as the light turned green. I rolled up my window and looked over at Niall to see the his eyebrows were furrowed and his lips were in a thin line. He was mad! Good!

We reached the flat in about five minutes. Niall pulled into the driveway with such speed I almost smashed my head against the window. I didn't look at him. I just got out of the car and rushed upstairs to the bedroom and slammed the door.

I tore of my clothes and attempted to proceed to the shower without Niall stopping me. I opened the door and Niall stood there panting. Just then I was pushed back into the room and Niall closed the door. He put on a devilish smirk and made his way towards me. I started backing up until I hit the bed and fell back onto it. I laid there on the bed, nothing to shield me but the towel.

"You've been a very bad girl (Y/N). Flirting with guys and promising to strip for them. You know (Y/N) maybe I should make you realized who you belong to." He said winking, that smirk of his oddly really turning me on.

"I'm gonna make you feel way better than the prick ever will!" He said as he started to tug at the towel and I let him pull it off. He admired my body, staring me up and down, licking his lips. He pulled off his clothes quickly leaving himself in his boxer briefs. He reached his hand over to me and touched my nipple lightly, teasing me. I bit my lip fighting a moan.

He then climbed over me and pressed his lips to mine with such force I sank deeper into the bed. He wasted no time before forcing his tongue deep into my mouth exploring, leaving no place untouched. He moved his kiss from my mouth the my neck leaving love bits as if marking his territory. He reached his hand down between us and started rubbing in between my thighs, teasing me. I almost moaned but caught myself mid-breathe. He notice my close call and he lifted his head up to look at me with a smirk already plastered on his face.

"You like that huh? What if I do this?" And with that said, he plunged two fingers into my throbbing heat. I gasped at the sudden pleasure and clamped down on my bottom lip hard fighting the moan that was slowly trying to make it's way up and out of my throat.

"Moan for me baby. Moan my name. Tell me who's making you feel this good." Niall said seductively into my ear. When I didn't, he curved his fingers into me, hitting my g-spot perfectly with every shove of his fingers. I felt so close. Then he added a third finger. I couldn't hold it in my.

"Oh my gawd Niall!" I moaned loudly and he smiled.

"Yeah that's it baby! Say my name" he said thrusting his fingers faster into me bringing me to my first orgasm.

"OHHHHH NIAAALLL!!! FUCK!!!!" I yelled, arching my back as my orgasm took over. He pulled out oglf me quickly and started rubbing my clit like crazy, making me squirt my juices all over him and the bed. He stared straight into my eyes as he licked his fingers cleaned, not breaking eye contact from me.

"Get up." He ordered. I obeyed and stood up. He leaned me backward against the wall. He kissed me roughly and I played with the waistband of his boxers. I started to pulled them down slightly and Niall took the hint and pulled it off, breaking this kiss. His member stuck up proud, seeking attention. He brought back his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync and our breathing for heavy. I grabbed onto his shaft and began to stroke him. He moaned into my mouth and began to stoke his faster.