Summary of Receiving Extraterrestrial Civilization Messages from 2021 to 2023

The following information is presented as a direct transmission without any personal subjective elements. Its authenticity is subjective and open to individual interpretation**.**

It is important to approach the content with an open mind, suspending conventional three-dimensional perspectives.

You are welcome to question, disagree, and inquire while maintaining respect for others. The information provided is based on my compilation of diary entries from the past two years, during which I have also received guidance from extraterrestrial visitors. Thus, the following content represents their intended message for humanity on Earth.

In the past two years, I have had experiences where I encountered beings that I believe to be extraterrestrials. If we classify them based on physical appearance, I have come across more than 50 distinct types, with the majority resembling the commonly known "Grey aliens." Although their colors varied slightly, they shared common traits such as slender limbs and large heads. Notably, all the extraterrestrial beings I encountered were devoid of hair. The height of these beings ranged from approximately 15cm (infant stage) to around 3 meters (adult stage).

In these encounters, I found myself often alone in a room, and they would approach me or transport my consciousness to another dimensional space for communication. On some occasions, these encounters took place in public settings such as airplanes, libraries, parks, and other crowded areas. However, I must emphasize that during these moments, I was the sole witness and participant in the interactions with these beings.

During encounters with certain alien species, I have noticed unusual physical reactions. For some of them, my eyelids would involuntarily twitch regardless of whether my eyes were open or closed. In the presence of highly energetic beings, I experienced involuntary movements in my limbs as well. Subsequently, their images would manifest in my mind, as if a vast mural was being projected before me.

However, I have also encountered extraterrestrial beings that closely resembled ordinary humans, though I could sense their true essence within. Some of these beings wore glass helmets, possibly to accommodate Earth's atmospheric conditions or magnetic fields (vibrational frequencies).

In addition to encountering extraterrestrial beings commonly depicted in media, literature, and online sources, I have come across entities whose existence has no recorded precedent in human accounts. Remarkably, I even find myself using terms like "beautiful" to describe certain female-like extraterrestrial beings due to their unique physical characteristics.

I have primarily encountered civilizations within our own Milky Way galaxy. During these encounters, I have observed certain civilizations whose attire suggests the presence of social hierarchies. However, it remains uncertain whether these hierarchies are based on an "elder system," "mentor system," or "monarchical system."

The information they transmit to me will not surpass my cognitive range. If there is a need for me to explore unfamiliar areas of knowledge, even beyond the existing knowledge on Earth, they will "arrange" opportunities for me to learn about them in advance.

Our communication takes place using telepathy or pure consciousness exchange. In this mode of communication, they utilize my native language, which is Cantonese.

In my experience, most of the information I have received has been through passive means, as I have been approached by these beings rather than actively seeking out encounters or information.

The information provided is as follows: We are currently existing in the 363rd universe, which is the fifth Earth, and it represents the eighth civilization. Starting from the latter half of 2019, there has been a notable shift in the vibrational frequency of Earth, leading to the occurrence of various extreme climatic events. Simultaneously, this shift has brought about a change in the frequency of consciousness for many individuals, resulting in a spiritual awakening. It is my understanding that these individuals have discovered a deeper sense of purpose in life, transcending materialistic pursuits.