A Mixed Multi-Age School Concept

A long time ago, sometime I think during 2017-2018, 1-2 years prior to me joining the LH fanbase, I was part of the SU, OK K.O., and MLP fanbases. A friend of mine I'd eat lunch with during my final two years of high school, Sebastian Bradley Thomas, another brony, would type out an RP between the two of us about us applying for a job as teachers at a school with ponies and their human editions being students and teachers.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12u8zUymQqtaPOZwgp_FQMrgst1vY0cZyWAJ7d7NbeB8/edit?usp=sharing

I'd think of doing something like this, maybe with him involved if he's interested, and others I've been doing X-Over RPs with recently, about the construction of a new school, with a diverse community of students and teachers, perhaps mixing Cartoon High(self-insert fanfic by Caroline the Pony) not only with a merged Royal Woods Middle-High School of a Spanish Loud House fic(known as the loud house ayuda mundial) but also with videos by text-to-speech(TTS) video hobbyists like SamJoe404, SuperSwirlyTitan198, that green neko, etc. Specifically, the school(s) of these videos:

Perhaps courses could be math, science, history, culinary practices, etc. I'm thinking of courses dedicated to linguistics via videos by Josh of NativLang and Xidnaf. Perhaps a course dedicated to teaching conlanging as well. Conlanging resources used shall be Edgar "Artifexian" Grunewald, Biblaridion, Lichen, etc. And maybe some worldbuilding as well.

I could see those four alt Louds that Roy "TheAmazingPeanuts" Roddy writes about(even purifying what Alejindio has been known to do, but I'll return to this), their significant others and friend groups(among others), Molly McGee and her friends, Kiff Chatterley and hers, the Baxter twins, several OCs, and the characters by me and those hobbyists I namedropped interacting with each other, as well as attendance by several other cartoon characters and live-action people IRL(excluding preschool show characters of all mediums). I might think about giving the school dorms and allowing for RV parking as well. A lot of planning would need to take place for the layout.

(I was told by RawToonage about himself getting nightmarish vibes from Alejindio and TAP, and that my scenario about Lincoln and those four sisters interacting with the Baxters was hell for him. I understand Alejindio being a problem(perhaps thanks to Whootonhouse75), but Roy seems to have, with his ideas that are inspired by Alejindio, purified a lot of factors. In a sense, there doesn't seem to be any nightmarish vibes from Roy.)

There could also be extra features like the inclusion of a food court, among other factors. I don't want to go overboard. So much to think about.