He just saw the soul power or soul of the corpse, but it was not the pale blue he had ever seen, nor was it normal white, but black.

Black is not uniform, from gray to deep black, piece by piece, like a mosaic.

And this kind of soul power state and color, Yang Yang is not the first time to see-the last time, when Archibald soul power is about to riot, the “chocolate crush” appearing on the soul power is very similar to this.

Yang Yang wasn’t sure if the two were related, so he didn’t talk nonsense. He just asked, “Liang Lao, will they come over for dinner tonight?”

Archibald nodded. “Yes. Anything?”

Yang Yang: “Well, I want to ask some soul corpses.”

Just then, a truck drove up and stopped next to the garbage dump. Monta and two patrolmen got out of the car.

“Are there really souls and corpses? That’s weird, I haven’t seen them in years.”

Monta whispered as soon as she got out of the car. Depending on how he walked, his waist was probably not a big deal.

Archibald already knew that the interaction between Yang Yang and Monta was acting, and that he had already obtained a certificate from Yang Yang, so when he saw Monta, he was very calm and even a little proud of the winner—I have Daughter-in-law, and you are still single.

Monta didn’t pay attention to Archibald’s slight expression, he stared at the soul and beast on the ground.

Monta walked over, stretched out and kicked the soul corpse, kicked off some dead branches and snow on the soul corpse, but the soul corpse did not react at all.

Monta looked puzzled, looking at Archibald: “How did you die? Really a soul corpse?”

Soul corpses are very difficult to kill, because they are “dead”. To kill them, physical attacks are useless. They can only crush their souls with soul power, or know what remains in the corpses Soul power.

Archibald was also puzzled, but he was confident in his own judgment.

“It’s a soul corpse, but it just stayed on the ground just now.-You sent it to the institute and showed them to Jun sister.”

Monta had no opinion and motioned for the patrols to follow.

When the patrolman carried the soul and beast, the snow and dead branches of the soul and beast fell off, and Yang Yang also saw the true face of the soul and beast, and was a bit surprised: “Well, it seems to be the circus yesterday The buried shuttle unicorn? “

Archibald recognized it and nodded. “Well, yes.”

Monta immediately came over after hearing the words: “What circus? Did you go to the circus yesterday? Why didn’t you call me?”

Archibald: “………”

Archibald didn’t say a word, glanced at Monta’s waist in a pointed way—wasn’t it hurt?

Monta is not at all embarrassed—even oh, look, jealous and jealous, Bird really likes Yang Yang!

Sample, let me catch the braids and see when you can be proud of it.

Monta thought, and then turned to look at Yang Yang: “My mother said to eat at the manor in the evening, just right, I have a gift for you, and by the time I brought it.”

Yang Yang thought he was talking about a new wedding, and immediately laughed, “I don’t want it if it’s not a gift.”

After all, weddings and so on, I probably received it once in my life.