I fell in love...

A/N: The story starts three months after the last chapter of "would you love me now?". Seanna is still 2 years old almost 3.

*********************

*October 6th*

Ricky's POV:

It's been a long time coming.

It's finally time to plan Seanna's 3rd birthday party.

I'm planning ahead to make sure that all her aunts and uncles will be there. And make sure that everything is just the way she wants it since it's her party.

I can't believe that my princess is growing up so fast.

E.J and I already dealt with our daughter's terrible two-era as co-parents, and now we're going into the terrible three-tantrum era with her as boyfriends.

I'm never going to get a full 8 hours of sleep.

Seanna can be a cutie pie at times, but her tantrums can last anywhere between 30 minutes to 3 hours.

And she isn't even 3 yet.

I am going to need a break when she turns 4.

This lifestyle isn't good for my anxiety and mild depression. But I deal with it because I have to take care of my daughter.

"Your engagement ring looks pretty Nini," I point to the engagement ring on her finger and watch her lean over to Gina's side while I take a sip of my decaf coffee.

"Thanks. It's a gem from Gina's mom's collection. I can't wait to start wedding planning. Seanna is going to be the perfect flower girl for our wedding," I listen to Nini and rest my head on the back of the booth I'm sitting alone in.

E.J is with Seanna at a library fall festival while I am catching up with Nini and Gina.

I haven't seen my best friends for a few weeks since E.J and I moved into our new apartment.

Nini and Gina went on a vacation after their engagement and I was left with my dad, Kourt, Red, and Maddox as backup. Seb and Carlos are busy with their girls who are in kindergarten.

Nini is back teaching at Just for a Melody. And Gina is teaching more dance classes.

"Yeah, about that. She's not into dresses, fairies, and flowers anymore. Apparently, the new things she's obsessed with are puppies and dolls. I think that Seb and Carlos' kid's hand-me-down toys really caught her eye.  I could've sworn that her favorite dress was a pink one from the Pinkalicious collection a few months ago. Now, she wants to dress her baby doll rather than play dress-up. I guess that's a good thing since she can't get her dresses wet from accidents anymore. We're still trying to potty train her. I don't even know what she wants to be for Halloween. She changes her mind all the time. Things aren't so easy anymore. I have a toddler and I am going crazy," I rest my head on the window beside me and look at the two women who seem happy and in love now.

I fell in love with E.J again and I feel like things will never be the same.

He broke my heart.

I can't forget that.

I'm trying to forget that.

I still get flashbacks about those long months of dealing with heartbreak.

I'm still so scared that he will break his promises any day now even though that was almost 3 years ago.

"Hey, Ricky. Are you doing okay? You've talked more about Seanna than anything else. How are you feeling? Is living with E.J worse than you thought? Are you getting any sleep? Did you ask E.J if he could look after Seanna so you could take a break or is there something going on?" I feel Gina poke my shoulder as I lift my head up off the window.