Map Of Sacredia

The land that looks like Yin Yang (In the middle) is the Balanced Land, Or once was

The land that looks like Yin Yang (In the middle) is the Balanced Land, Or once was. Now, it is seperated. There's the Valley Of Light, Yin's Kingdom, the gemstone being the LoghtStone. Then there's Shadow Kingdom, Yang's Nation, the gemstone being the Shadowstone. 

SouthWest of Yin, is Plant Valley, a neutral nation and one of the most peaceful. It is near the Temple Ruins, the first place of truce for the Nations' gatherings. Its gemstone is the emerald. Their Leader, EarthFlower I has a crush on WindSparrow III.

Next to Plant Valley is the Atlantia Oceans, with most of its Inhabits living Underwater. Its Gemstone is sapphire. the leader is WaterRipple V.

They Often clash with the Volcanic Mountains, a bunch of hot headed people with a hostile and proud leader. its gemstone is the Ruby. Their Leader is FireBlaze II.

Then there's Cloud Kingdom, where its inhabits live among the clouds. You see, a long time ago, Yang took over Cloud Kingdom and spread his corruption everywhere. So WindSparrow III, the leader made a decsicion: to move aboveground. 

There are also two other kingdoms. Ice Nation and the Sandy deserts. But they reside in another continent, Ancientia. 

Ice Nation is mostly peaceful, but if they are ever provoked, they have the ability to defend themselves. Their leader is IceCrystal VI.

The Sandy Desert looks like Egypt, with pyramids, and well, ya know, a sandy desert. Its sacred animal is the Camel. The leader is Anulucas, or Lucas for short. He's literally an angel whose father is a demon/mummy while his mother is an angel/human. 

Anulucas is one of my first characters from my first comics :/

Egypt Wars, inspired by the Prince Of Egypt, a movie about Moses' journey (yes from da bible)

King Mummy was based on Rameses

Tzziporah was based on Zipporah

Anulucas was based on Moses

Welp time to speedrun drawing more refs