Chapter Ten

ALISON'S POV

I slammed the door shut! I didn't know what to do or say. I shouldn't have even moved here in the first place! I sat down, slowly, resting my back behind the door, crying. I didn't know how I really felt. Was I hurt? Was I angry? Or was I..still...in love with him. The same person, who-who broke my heart, and left me. No, that couldn't be it. It-it just couldn't! I couldn't see him as the same person who was once my boyfriend.

It was 11:53 PM. The lights of my apartment were dim. The place was classy, yet so depressing. Perfect for the kind of situation I was in.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks on and on. I just couldn't stop crying!

I could hear James shouting in his apartment. I couldn't exactly understand what he was saying but all I heard was "I'm a motherf*ckin' asshole!" I had no idea what those people were talking about but right then, I really didn't give a f*ck!

I was still crying..on and on...after a while I heard Carlos telling something to James and slamming the door shut. I was just hoping he was not told to talk to me or something 'cus I was really not in the mood! I couldn't really predict if he wanted to talk to me or not 'cus I didn't hear a single thing for the past 5-6 minutes. I was kinda curious. It almost got me to open the door and see what was up, but I didn't.

Why was I so concerned about James? I hated him!...or maybe I didn't..I was just confused. My brain said I hated him, but my heart said....I still loved him.