9

"Ow! What the fu—"

"Shut the fuck up! You stupid dumb bitch!" He yelled in her face."This damn attitude of yours is getting on my damn motherfucking nerves. Did you forget who I am, Anastasia?"

"Bitch?! Who you—"

He pulls her away from the wall and slams her into it again and she inhaled sharply."I said, shut the fuck up! You know, you've grown a lot of balls since we were together, Anastasia." He smirked."Did you forget what I used to do to you, when you never listened?" She glares up at him and he chuckles."How could you even forget? I had to check you everyday."

"I'm not the same girl I used to be, Jason. I'm-I'm not scared of you anymore." She swallowed, staring up into his cold eyes.

He smirked."Is that so?" She nods and he tightens his grip around her wrists.

"Ow! Jason stop!" She cried out and he laughs.

"Does that hurt, Anastasia?" He asked, squeezing her wrists much more.

"Please." She whimpered.

"You're still scared of me, like a little bitch you are! Don't even deny it!" He snapped in her face."Tell me the fucking truth, are you really a lesbian?"

"Yes." She lied and he squeezed much harder."No! I'm not a lesbian! Please stop, Jason."

"Who gave you that hickey?"

"Nobody, I burnt myself." She lied.

He shakes his head."You're lying." He turned her around and pinned the front of her body to the wall and ran his hand up her skirt.

"Jason, stop." She cried out, trying to fight him off but she couldn't. He was way too stronger than her.

"Who gave you that hickey, Anastasia?"

He was close to pulling her panties down when Michael walked through the front door, calling Anastasia's name.

"I fucking dear you to say something to him." He whispered coldly in her ear."Because, I'll fuck you up real bad and you know me Anastasia, I will."

He let her hands go then walked back over to the refrigerator.

Michael walked into the kitchen with a smile on his face but it was quickly replaced with a frown when he saw Jason.

"Hey." Anastasia said with a forced smile."You're home early."

Michael lightly smiled at her."Yeah, there weren't that many contracts to discuss. Thank God." He walked over to her."Did you eat yet? Because I can have Teresa make lunch."

She shook her head."No, I'm good. Um, I'm gonna go up to my room."

He frowned."Why?"

"I don't feel so well." She said then walked around him and out of the kitchen.

Michael looked at Jason and he just shrugged.

When Anastasia got to her room, she climbed in bed and closed her eyes, as the horrible flashbacks came back to her.

"Come on, Anastasia, cigarettes aren't that bad. Try it, you'll like it." Jason said, shoving the cigarette in her face.

She shakes her head."Jason, I don't—"

"Try it, Anastasia." He demanded and she rubbed her lips together then took the cigarette.

She brought it up to her lips and did a few puffs before coughing really hard.

He chuckled, taking the cigarette from her."Amateur."

She rolled her eyes and watched him chug down another beer.