Mina kisses Chaeyoung's neck for the first time (requested)

Chaeyoung dragged herself out of bed and into the bathroom in the dorm.

She and the girls are all awake and getting ready for the busy day ahead.

But all Chaeyoung can currently think of is Mina, making it hard for her to focus on getting ready for the day ahead.

They just started dating a couple of weeks ago and they're trying their hardest to keep things a secret right now.

It's not easy because they're falling hard for each other and trying to steal a few minutes to themselves isn't easy to do.

So part of Chaeyoung hoped that Mina would sneak away from the other girls when she was finished getting ready.

And, almost as if Mina could read Chaeyoung's mind, that's exactly what she did.

The door to the bathroom opened a second later just as Chaeyoung finished brushing her teeth.

"Hi, baby." Chaeyoung smiled as she caught Mina's gaze in the mirror.

"Hi. I managed to sneak away from the other girls for a minute or two."

Chaeyoung grinned as she turned around to face Mina and she put her arms around her neck and leaned in to kiss her lips softly.

"How are you this morning?"

"Sleepy," Chaeyoung answered. "I didn't get much sleep last night. I had a lot on my mind."

"Anything you want to talk about?" Mina asked, only for Chaeyoung to shake her head. "Okay. If you're sure."

"I'm sure," Chaeyoung said as she brushed her hair.

"Well, maybe I can make you feel a little better."

"Yeah? What do you have in mind?" Chaeyoung curiously asked.

Mina just smirked at her before gently grabbing Chaeyoung's hair in her hands to move it away from her neck.

And once it was on the other side of her neck, Mina put her lips on Chaeyoung's soft skin.

Chaeyoung hadn't expected it at all.

Mina's never kissed her neck like this, so it was a new feeling.

But it was also so delightful.

Chaeyoung's heart started to race as Mina continued to kiss her neck, her soft and warm lips brushing delicately against her skin.

"Your skin is so soft, Chae. So kissable, so warm." Mina whispered, making Chaeyoung's breath hitch. "And you smell so good."

She couldn't seem to find any words to say as her heart leaped.

She's never felt this way before.

She's never felt so much bliss and she's never craved someone so badly.

She was melting over each kiss.

It brought her a rush that she just couldn't put into words, a feeling so delicious that it spread from her fingers to her toes, everything was just tingling and a fire was running through her veins.

"I could kiss you forever," Mina whispered.

"Please do." Chae pleaded.

"You like my kisses that much, baby?" Mina asked teasingly.

"Yes." Chaeyoung moaned.

Mina smirked at the sound but she couldn't deny that it made her heart skip a beat because she knew that she was the only one to make Chaeyoung feel this way.

Chaeyoung's eyes slipped shut and her head tilted to the side as she bit her lip, trying her hardest to stop herself from repeatedly saying Mina's name due to the bliss she felt.

And it's a good thing she didn't let herself get too caught up in Mina and the kisses on her neck because just a second later, someone knocked on the bathroom door.

"Who's in there?" Dahyun asked.

"Me," Chaeyoung spoke up, finally finding her voice.

"Can you hurry? I have to get ready too and we can't be late."

"Yeah, of course. Be out in a second."

Dahyun walked away and only then did they let out heavy sighs.

"We'll continue this later." Mina smiled as she kissed Chaeyoung's head softly.

"Hopefully, if we can find time alone."

"We will, I promise, baby," Mina assured.

She opened the door a little and peeked out to make sure no one was there.

And when she saw that no one was, she quietly left the bathroom and closed the door to leave Chaeyoung alone to finish getting ready.

Chaeyoung hung her head with a groan, wishing that those moments with Mina didn't have to end.

But for now, they do.

So she exited the bathroom a second later and went to get dressed, hoping that no one caught Mina sneaking out and that she'd get some more time alone with her girl later on.