After watching a movie and eating Pizza, Celeste decided to put Jack to bed herself. they read a story and said there "love yous", Celeste walked out of the bedroom and gently closed the door. Looking to her right she saw that the office light was on, walking to the door Celeste looked in as she Aaron sitting at the desk and looking at the lap top with concern on his face.

"You know what sucks about being married to a profiler?" she asked, Aaron looked up from the lap top and watched her as she walked in the room and looked around before looking at him.

"I can tell when you Aaron Hotchner is lying to me" she said, Aaron sat back in the chair and let out a exhale.

"So rather than make me worry, your almost nine months pregnant wife, who is also very emotinal and tired" she let out, Aaron smiled at her.

"What's going on?" she asked as she stood on the other side of the desk, Aaron looked at her for a moment.

"Well this was suppose to be a surprise" he let out as he turned the lap top screen towards her, Celeste looked at it.

"It's a house" she let out, Aaron let out a hum as he nodded.

"it's our house"

"our house?" Celeste repeated, Aaron smiled as he sat up.

"This is what is being build on the land I have" he then said, he watched as Celeste's eyes went big.

"Aaron" she whispered.

"Actually, it was supose to be finished at the end of next month. it was going to be a suprise for you after baby girl was here" he said, Celeste's mouth open in shock.

"what?" she let out.

"Celeste" Aaron said in a chuckle.

"Sorry, I'm trying to process" she let out, Aaron shook his head with a smile.

"They build the house on the land I had, our new house" Aaron said as he raised his eyebrows at her, Celeste let out a exhale as she rubbed her belly.

"Alright, so what's going on?" she asked.

"So the appliance are not going to be in on time and the flooring for the upstairs" he said, Celeste looked at him for a few second and the started laughing.

"I'm sorry is that why you were so stress?"

"I wanted this to be done before the baby was here, for you" he said, Celeste smiled at him as she walked around the desk and up to Aaron, who instinctively put his hands on her big belly.

"You are the sweetest" she said, Aaron let out a hum as he planted a kiss on her stomach.

"only the best for my family" he said.

"So, can we go see it?" Celeste asked, Aaron looked up at her with a smile.

"will go see it sunday after the babyshower and diaper party saturday, so we can bring all the stuff over" he said.

"So were moving in when I come home from the hospital?" she asked, Aaron gave her a nod.

"That is the plan, if everything can be done by then" he said, Celeste gave him a smile.

"I love you so much" she let out as she ran her fingers threw his hair making his head got back and let out a hum as he closed his eyes.

"I love you more" he said, Celeste bend down and connecting their lips. slowly moving in sync until Aaron tried to take over, Celeste backed up.

"nope!" she said as she took a step back, Aaron let out a growl in defeat.

"You know sex is good for inducing labour right" Aaron let out as he stood up as Celeste started walking away.