Kuroko Tetsuya (1)

You were blind because of a sickness. You can't see the colors they say were wonderful, the sceneries they say were amazing.

You hated it. You hated life because of that. But, you had your one and only boyfriend you can love, Kuroko Tetsuya.

He reminded you about everything you wanted to see. Like what the colors look like, what the sceneries look like. And you believed them, because you believed that he was not blind.

One day, someone agreed to donate their eyes for you. You were very happy. Soon you will be able to see the colors and sceneries.

Once you opened your eyes, you quickly adapted towards the colors.

"(Name)-chan, how do you feel?" Kuroko asked as he smiled at you.

"Amazing!" You said as you turned to look at him.

"Since you can see the world now... will you marry me?" He asked as he kneeled down.

You saw his eyes. His eyes were... colorless?

"T-tetsuya..? Y-you're blind..?" You shakily asked.

He just nodded since it was truth.

'He has been lying to me?'

"So.. you've been lying to me? About the colors and sceneries? You lied?" You shook as tears started to form on your now light blue eyes.

"Of course not, Tetsuya! You lied to me!" You exclaimed as you turned away from him.

He only looked down and walked outside the room.

"I hope you take care of my eyes.. like i do to yours..." He trailed off, shutting the door close.
---
Short again.. //sigh

Credits: a picture i found lol

Contact me:
×Facebook, Jennifer Godjali
×Instagram, Hayamacchii
×Cubic Castles, Jen107