"Sorry. I just couldn't resist your charm, love." And he lifts me up.

We dance the night away and have a good time together.

The sunlight hits my face the next morning, and the first thing I notice with my eyes closed is Leon hugging me closer to him, as if I were his own teddy bear.

"Good morning, my lovely wife." I heard his soothing voice, which I wanted to hear every time I wake up.

"Morning, love. Kanina ka pa gising?" I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Kinda. I took advantage of the opportunity to get up early just to watch you sleep."

Leon acting so lovey-dovey feels surreal, and he doesn't usually do that to everyone.

It's amusing to watch.

"Are you done staring at me?" I smirked.

He leans in closer to kiss my forehead and pats my head.

"I could stare at you all day.  And yeah, breakfast is waiting." He pulls my arms up forcibly and I yawn, still sleepy.

"I'd like to eat in bed." I yawn again.

Leon unexpectedly began slowly unbuttoning his button-down sleepwear.

"Uhm... What are you doing?" I blinked my eyes for multiple times.

"Oh, I mistook you for saying I could be your breakfast in bed." Leon asks innocently, pausing in the middle of unbuttoning his polo.

I gulped in silence, so early in the morning and he's already like this!

"Naughty girl, aren't we? But it's too early to do this." Leon teases me even more!

I couldn't help but cover my face with my blanket out of embarrassment!

Come to think of it, we haven't done it yet.

"So cute. But seriously, the food I prepared is getting cold."

Leon wraps his strong arms around my body, he carries me in a bridal style and we left the room.

He made a lavish breakfast. As a gentleman, he truly treats me like a princess.

"Thank you for the food." I smiled at him.

I noticed a scrambled deck of cards on the other side of the table.

Someone rang the doorbell in the middle of our breakfast.

"I'll go get it." Leon quickly stands up.

"Hey, guys! How's the newlyweds doing?!"

Hearing that familiar voice causes my head to turn, and I notice Rigel waving at me!

"Rigel?!" The water burst out from my mouth.

I immediately stand up and run in his direction, and Rigel quickly spreads his arms to catch me as I jump to hug him, and both of us fall to the ground.

"Ilang araw lang tayo hindi nagkita, miss mo na agad ako?" Nagbibirong sabi niya at natawa siya.

Tinulungan ko siyang tumayo at tumingin siya sa buong paligid namin.

"Well, sorry for interrupting your honeymoon. I hope I didn't ruin your romantic breakfast, no?" He scratch the back of his head.

"Of course not. What brings you here anyway?" I curiously asked and Leon nodded too.

"Oh, something happened to our plane and we stop here in Paris. Pinayagan nila ako lumabas ng Airport which is great since you two are staying here." He explains happily.