Becca walked over to Freen and closed the door. She was sighing now, then Becca opened the ring and gave it to Freen "That's Jackson's, he planned this all." Becca doesn't want to be blamed, as a matter of fact, Jackson started all of this.

Jennifer's name engraved neatly on the inside, Freen immediately realized that Becca and Jackson had lied to her, she was finally angry. Freen looked at Becca with that look again, she said, "That's not funny at all." She really felt that pain because of the two of them, Freen almost planned to leave Becca's presence forever, she wanted to get as far away as possible. And it turned out to be a prank, Freen's head was almost smoking with anger.

Freen was silent, she stared at Becca with the same anger.

"Don't look at me like that." Becca was scared.

"You guys are too much." Still staring.

" That's Jackson's plan." Becca defended herself.

Freen took out an unknown number of breaths, then said, "You guys are just the same."

"....."

"Irritating." Freen whispered softly.

Becca was silent for a moment, then she said, "I'm sorry."

Becca looked down, she was nervous now.

silence .

After a while, Becca suddenly wants to question her relationship with Freen. She wanted to ask if she was still considered a girlfriend. "Em," Becca looked at Freen then looked down again, she didn't dare to ask this question yet. However, she had to get clarity, for Becca his efforts all the way to Paris had to be fruitful.

Finally a few moments later she asked, "Are we," pausing again, she couldn't bring herself to ask directly.

Freen waited for Becca's question, but Becca didn't continue, Freen asked, "What's wrong? Tell me."

Becca bit her lip a little, this question was really strange to hear when they were talking about being pregnant, testing, and what Jackson did. But, what can I do, her heart wants to be acknowledged by Freen.

With her courage now made up, Becca asked quickly, "Are we still dating, Freen?" Now that Becca saw those eyes, she was afraid Freen would say no, I already have another woman, or else, I don't like you anymore. Becca's heart waited impatiently for Freen's answer, the woman in front of her was still silent.

Hearing that question, Freen immediately softened, she didn't feel irritated anymore with everything that happened. The question made her heart melt for Becca, not Jackson. A few moments later Freen sighed, the annoyance came out with the breath, she finally said softly, "You still want me to be your girlfriend?" Freen recalled about what happened back then.

Becca said, "You mean?"

"You don't know what my grandmother did?" that wedding.

Oh, that.

Without saying anything she hugged Freen tightly. She just wanted to do it. She also sensed that Freen was slightly taken aback by the sudden embrace. Becca said, "I'm sorry Freen, I know everything. I'm sorry." Those words were so sincere, they were actually the first words she wanted to say when she saw Freen.

Freen was silent, her hands had not embraced Becca. Actually Freen has not clearly caught what Becca knows, she doesn't know what Becca knows.

But suddenly Becca saw her again, those hands still wrapped around Freen's body, Becca stared at those eyes for a while, then her face turned sad, Becca said softly, "Freen, how is this? My father can't dance." Becca's voice was so sad now.