The Shewolf Within Me

By

AJ Pharaoh

(Libra4Life2012)

All Rights Reserved.

REMINDER:

This is to protect my rights as an author and my creativity.

-1-

This book is a work of pure fiction. All names, characters, business, locations, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

-2-

The universe in which this story takes place is different from the "real world". The laws, rules, and customs within governments, cultures, nations/countries are the product of the author's imaginations or have been used fictitiously.

-3-

I do not allow translations of my story in any language, even if the credits are given to me.

-4-

Do not copy my story and do not post my story on any website.

-5-

The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this story in any form or by any means- including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise – without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law.

-6-

Please let me know immediately if you know anyone copying this story or posting it on any websites.

This story, along with some of my other stories are unedited and has a lot of grammar errors and was written on my Blackberry (yes, I had a Blackberry lol). I never thought I would be writing stories since I never liked English class in school.

Years later and a few stories later, I realize I enjoy writing.

I will be slowly working editing this story and get the grammar errors down to a minimum (since I still have a lot to learn about writing and being an author.).

YOUR SUPPORT OF MY RIGHTS AS AN AUTHOR IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THANK YOU.

Note to Readers:

Note to Readers:

The Shewolf Within Me is one of my first stories, back when I was Libra4Life2012.

Just a warning for those who are crazy about grammar, this book have a heck of a lot of errors. This story was written when I was young and very new to the whole writing thing. But overall, it's a good read. When time permits me, I will work on each chapter, make a cast and hopefully work on a second book.

Thank you all who have supported this story and all my other works.

MUCH LOVE!!!