Chapter 1: "You forgot about me already?"

Chloe Lorraine

Chloe    

I clamped my hand over my mouth excitedly. I was smiling so hard that my cheeks began to  hurt. I fanned myself dramatically, jumping up down quietly, trying to maintain my screeching screams begging to release from my mouth. 

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes, and felt my expression breaking out into a toothy smile. I place my hand over my mouth, trying to calm myself down for the hundred time. I breathed through my nose, and dropped my hand down to my sides, trying to recap what just happened.  

I had just got off the phone with my best friend, Madison, she is coming over to discuss Justin who is soon to arrive here in L.A. and I am legit screaming on the inside. Even though he claims he's not exactly sure when but supposedly in a few more weeks.

I'll admit to myself that I was being melodramatic even if I had to wait weeks to actually see him, he's my best friend, you know? I known him for as long as I can remember and out of nowhere his name is known all over the word, and he's the biggest sensation out there. I still can't believe it, I don't think I  ever can because I mean-

We use to spend the all our whole days together playing in my backyard and now he has screaming fans chasing him everywhere he goes, that is quite unbelievable.

In the middle of my thinking and freaking out, I had got a call that I was not expecting. It completely through me off guard to point where I though maybe I was dreaming.

Looking at me phone, It read unknown number, I frowned up and answered the phone.

"Chloe speaking." I said, waiting for the person the other line to say speak.

"Hey baby girl." I heard a deep, raspy voice say and I stopped breathing mid sentence, I swallowed my tongue.

omg

"Don't call me that, do I even know you?" I asked cautiously, pressing the phone harder to my ear and waiting patiently.

well barely.

"You forgot about me already?" then automatically a big smile appeared on my face, the husky voice sending chills down my spine.        
it is him!

My breath got caught in my throat, and I almost choke, "Oh my god, Justin?" I kind of screeched into the phone.         

I heard him chuckle slightly, "Chloe!" he mocked me, causing me to blush.       

"Of course I didn't forget you, I just didn't recognize this new number or you voice for that matter" I said shyly, defending myself.    

wow, he has really changed     

"I know baby girl, I was just messing with you." he said, a smile appearing in his voice. "But I called to tell you some news." he said, dropping his voice, along with my heart.