This was a jail for alphas!

"Uh.."

The car came to an abrupt stop as a buff male with hard eyes and a beard stretching down to his pecs stepped out of the cylinder box. "State your name and why you're here," his voice was gruff yet deep.

I passed my ID to Anrai who then lifted the front up so that the security guard could get a good glimpse at it.

Alphas are secluded inside a gated community and I wasn't too sure I wanted to find out why. Anrai didn't seem to be affected by this scenery!

"My name is Hideki Mitsuo. I was called upon to start today as a teacher."

He snatched the ID from my boyfriend's hands and then looked more closely with narrowed eyes. He let out a low grunt with disbelief in his eyes.

"President Vellamo wants an omega to come work here?" he continues to stare at my ID with it resting between his fingers. "Good luck on your first day then kid."

"Thank you." I sent him a smile as Anrai snatched the identity card back with a low grump. As the gates start opening, metal parting ways, Anrai sent me a glare as we ascended onto the campus ground.

"What?"

"You gotta flirt with every guy who looks your way?! Jesus, Hideki, how many times I gotta tell you what the fuck to do?!" he was practically screaming at me until he saw tears threatening to escape my eyes and he softened up. "I'm sorry, Deki. Forgive me?"

With a soft look in his direction, I murmured, "Yes. Of course, Anrai. It won't happen again."

Anrai smiles as we drove through the property and there were houses aligned like a small community.

The main building was four stories tall while stretched across many acres of land. It was metal based but was painted in a red that resembled blood. The windows were shut tight with silver bars located on the outside.

"Call me when you're ready to get picked up."

No goodbye kiss or..wish me luck?

"Okay," I said as I opened the car door, stretching my leg out to exit until a hand pulled me back and soft lips were smashed against mine.

"I love you, Deki." he whispered between our heated kiss and I smiled. "I love—"

"MR. MITSUO!"

I scrambled out of the car but ended up twisting in a weird way and fell straight on my butt. Anrai leans over the seat, staring down at me with a raised brow until his eyes averted up, looking at whoever was behind me.

His eyes hardened and with a gulp, I slowly turn around to see a tall, muscular man wearing a pink tuxedo with his silver hair slicked back and large round glasses resting on his nose. "I've been sent to collect you."

"H-Huh?" I scurried to my feet, dusting myself off and with a small smile, I introduced myself.

This man was tall and towered over my boyfriend and I. I knew alphas were strong in nature but this was ridiculous.

"The name is Elijah but you can call me Eli," he said with a smirk and I went to turn around to say goodbye to my boyfriend but he prevented me from doing so, resting his hand on my shoulder. "You may go now."