Chapter 1: The abandonment of a new heir to the throne

PLOT: ARCHON WAR AT YEAR [redacted]

Narrator POV:

It was the Archon war, the Archon of every element, although one was missing as they have ascended into higher counterparts of celestia. The Raiden Ei and Makoto are fighting side by side, Raiden Makoto was the current Electro Archon and Raiden Ei is her sister, the fight continued for hours. The archon war wasn't stopping anytime soon, good thing Ei mjade a puppet to store the Electro Gnosis safe and sound and put the puppet in Inazuma, his name was Kunikuzushi or Scaramouche. 

"Makoto! *gets hit in a fatal spot* AHH!- *falls down*" Ei says in a quick matter, she falls down after different soldiers plunge their weapon into Ei's poor body as she now falls lifeless in the battlefield. "EI! NO!" Makoto quickly kills her opponent and rushed next to her sister's body and hugged it closer to her, crying in despair. She lost someone very dear to her. Makoto quickly gathers anger, she quickly killed many soldiers from different nations. She was slaughtered when she was weakened by one of the soldiers from Liyue. Her vision quickly turns to darkness and then turns into a blinding light when she fell down on the blood stained grass. "E-Ei.." Her sister's name was her last words as her body accepted her fate which was death.

When the Archon war was finally stopped, Scaramouche was immediately declared Electro Archon after the sisters' death, the poor puppet mourned days after days, not seeming to want any physical contact. One of Ei's army general friend Kojou Sara came to Scaramouche to comfort him in any kind of way possible. She tried this a few times trying to get the poor puppet out of his room. "His excellency please come out of your room... Your Nation needs you very badly. Please?.." Sara was tired of trying to comfort of Scaramouche, but he was the only one left that was able to rule Inazuma and not anyone else because no one was next to the throne of being the next ruler of Inazuma. The next day, Scaramouche decided 'No one can take care of the legacy of mother rather than I.. Mother Tasked me to do this, but what if she's watching, and think i failed her..?' He thought. Sara was doing her duties as a general of the Shogunate Samurai's, Until Scaramouche visited her on the training camp.

"Sara, what are the undone duties mother has left for me to finish." He says as he approached her in her office inside a small shed that has a few book racks filled with history books, training tips, secrets and others. "Ah Scaramouche, you've finally left you're room. How are you? And your mother left me these to give to you before she left for the War. *Gives a purple necklace with a gold lace* And she asked me to tell you that when you are ready, you will be declared as Archon of electro and God of Eternity, as well as being the new Deity of Inazuma. She also left this list of 3-5 things once you are declared the new ruler of Inazuma." She says with a smile after bowing when she stood up to talk to Scaramouche. "I'm fine Sara, and i'm ready. Inazuma needs me. And I want to make mother proud of me."

"And also, your mother tasked me to crown you as the new ruler of Inazuma your Excellency. Are you ready?"

<<End of Chapter one>>
Words: 590 words