Chapter 1

I was preparing to eat dinner with my mother and father, before I headed off to school.

I walked downstairs towards the dining table as I already saw my mother and father sat down.

"Hello, mother" I started. "Hello, father" I walked over to my chair as I stared down at today's breakfast.

"Hello Lucy" my father and mother said simultaneously.

"How are your studies?" My mother asked. She always wanted to keep in check on my education at school.

"Fine, mother" I swallow my food as I replied back to my mother.

As there was silence in the air, it was broken by a sudden knock on the door.

"Who is knocking on our door at this hour?" My father stood as headed towards the door.

My father opened it as it was revealed to be a man, that had dark pink hair, and seemed to be in his late 40's.

"I'm sorry Jude, but we need to take your daughter for inspection" The man eyeballed me as my eyes widen in fear.

"Never! I will not allow my daughter to become on of your specimens!" My father ranted. As my father and the man were having a discussion. My mother pulled my arm without hesitation. "Lucy. Come with me" my mother gently whispered into my ear.

I obeyed and followed my mother towards a secret room. She pushed me in and locked the door from the outside.

"No! Mother, what are you doing?!" I pounded on the door wanting to escape from this room.

"I'm protecting you Lucy" my mother rested her hand on the room as her last resort was staring into my eyes before leaving.

"No! Mother stop!" I tried to knock down the door will all my might, but it wouldn't budge.

I eventually stopped, and continued to listen to the man and my father through the door.

"If you won't give her to me! I'll just take her by force!" I could hear the man's guards holding down my mother and father, as a I heard footsteps coming closer to me.

"Where are you?!" The man's voice echoed through the halls of the manor.

I saw the man looking left and right standing in between two doors, one of which was my parents bedroom, and the room that I was locked in.

He eventually saw my face through the little glass window.

He tried to open the door, but as he could see it was locked.

"Men! Grab the battering ram!" He called out to his guards.

As I saw the men carrying the huge battering ram, I started to cry. They came closer and closer to knocking down the entire door. And eventually they did. They saw my helpless body curled up into a ball and crying, as one of the guards pulled me up by my arm forcefully.

"Let me go!" I demanded, as I raised my head to look at the guards.

"Don't worry, I'll let you go, as soon as I'm done experimenting on you" the man had a large smirk on his face as he laughed evilly.

I soon was outside, toward a car and the guards pushed me inside as a I said goodbye to the manor.