"Naw I can't, I'ma see you later tho baby" he started to lean over to give me a hug but I shifted my body away from him which made him suck his teeth.

"You're not going anywhere" I told him straight up. "I literally just witnessed a homicide and you tryna leave me? Seriously?"

"I gotta go-" I cut him off.

"No you don't"

"That shit really fuckin' with you?" He asked me and I nodded.

He scanned my face i guess to see if I was serious or not which I was. He let out a low sigh "Ard I'ma stay"

-

Meek

"So what's da' plan nigga?" Mani sighed, asking

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"So what's da' plan nigga?" Mani sighed, asking.

I took a hit from my L. "Ion got one" I said plainly.

Mani, Cam and Sayn looked at me like I was fuckin' crazy, made me chuckle.

"What da' fuck you mean you ain't got one?" Cam questioned.

"You deaf now?" I asked.

"You pussy now?" My brows furrowed. This nigga testin' me?

I hit the blunt again before speaking. "Not going to war makes me pussy?"

"Considering what the fuck happened tonight and you don't do nothing, yeah it does fam" he stated.

"Naw, considering da' fact that shit ain't have nothin' to do wit' me and I inserted myself into ya bullshit just to save ya nut ass over some bitch you was fuckin on that played ya dumb ass and almost got you killed-" I started laughing a lil, before I continued.

"Ya ass would've been dead by now if me, Sayn and Mani weren't there" I said bluntly. "Didn't even have no pole on you. Pussy"

"Nigga get the fuck out of here! the 1 night i don't have my pole on me-" Cams started to speak but Mani cut him off.

"Ight' now y'all, cut the bitching out" he and Sayn laughed at us.

"This nigga a ho' got caught slippin wit da' opps bitch now he tryna go to war for motherfuckas retaliating" I told him.

"Come on now Meek don't do him like that" he said while laughing still. "How was he suppose to know that was his opps ho?"

"Exactly" Cam agreed wit him.

"Nigga don't be lackin" I said.

"Really bro?" He sounded defeated. "You really not gone step behind me?"

"What da' fuck you think I did for you tonight?" I asked him seriously. "I'm not bout to start no war wit' some West niggas over a slida Cam"