》ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʏᴇᴛ ꜰʀᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇ《

Começar do início

Soobin's heart was pounding extremely loudly because of fear as he nodded timidly yet with a firmness with it because he didn't want to appear that be was the guilty one when in reality it wasn't like that.

"Yes sir, I did come back to the class as I was not feeling well after I got an out from the handball game."

"I see. So did you see anyone taking the money bag or anything from Nick's bag?"

Soobin put some thought before replying as he was actually trying to answer with full honesty.

"No sir, while I was here I didn't see anyone actually."

"That's weird now. Were you here all the time?"

"Uh- actually no sir. I went to change my uniform for a brief amount of time."

Rachel who was listening to this stupid queries clicked her tongue before standing up slamming her hands in the desk.

"Oh please sir, I am pretty sure he is the one who stole the whole class' money as he is not going to the trip with his pathetic face." She threw bitterly making Soobin look at her feeling hurt.

"Language Miss Rachel. Talk properly." The teacher sternly spoke but was that enough to make her shut up? No.

"Sir, he is just pretending to be innocent. I am telling you, search his bag."

"I DIDN'T STEAL OR TAKE ANYONE'S MONEY FOR GOD'S SAKE! STOP IT WILL YOU?" Soobin outburst in pure anger as he felt wrongly accused. The students looked at him in disbelief hearing him scream at someone so loudly.

"What's wrong with you Rachel? What did I even do that you keep on wrongly accusing me HUH? Don't you dare mix your personal grudge in this serious matter." Rachel gritted her teeth hearing the male as she was literally shouting at this point.

"STOP IT WILL YOU TWO?" The teacher rubbed his temples feeling frustrated as he asked-

"Mr. Soobin, I hope you won't mind if I check your bag because this is really getting out of hand."

"But sir, I really didn't do anything. Why don't you believe me?" Soobin felt his voice getting stuck because of how helpless he was feeling now. No one was supporting him or at least even say something.

"Soobin then doing a little check won't hurt right? Show them you are saying the truth. So please let me." Soobin sighed swallowing down his tears as he just nodded without having any choice. But as the teacher was about to check, someone got up from his seat.

Yeonjun.

"Sir, I just want to say that they don't have any proof that Soobin took the money. So you have no right to search him like that when they keep on accusing him without any kind of evidence."

The teacher blinked in disbelief-

"Oh Please!! He came here first. So doesn't that make it obvious that this pathetic disabled guy stole it?" Rachel said clenching her fist. Soobin bit his lower lip tearing up from the harsh comments being thrown at him like that.

Yeonjun chuckled hearing the reply and scoffed lightly before saying-

"Really? Then doesn't this logic of yours apply to yourself when I clearly saw you coming to the classroom after Soobin did when I was going to the rest room?"

The students visibly gasped hearing this even Soobin was bewildered hearing this. Rachel who was least expecting a new student to speak up like this was also taken aback.