Good morning

The sun crept through the window as the night turned to day. Golden sunlight filled the room, waking one of our protagonists, Ninja.

The purple crewmate opened his eyes and yawned. He moved to stretch but then felt something warm around his waist. He was confused until he felt the breath of another on his neck.

He froze, realizing who was holding him.

He felt his cheeks go slightly red. What was he going to do?

If he were to free himself from Bro's arms, he might risk waking up the unconscious crewmate. And he didn't want to embarrass Bro or mess with his usual wake-up time.

As Ninja tried to devise a plan, he felt Bro move behind him.

'Oh god he's waking up 

Ninja pretended to be asleep, then Bro would wake up and let go of him. Or, Bro would leave the room altogether and go downstairs. The plan was foolproof, or so he thought.

So Ninja closed his eyes, rested his face, slowed his breathing, and waited. 

Bro opened his eyes and groaned. He looked in front of him and saw Ninja. 'The hell is Ninja doing in my bed? ' He then remembered, 'Oh yeah, that. '

He looked down at the other crewmate, he looked so peaceful. He studied the sleeping bean, he watched as Ninja's chest slowly moved up and down with his breathing, he saw how his bandana (which was originally tied to be used as a sleep mask) was slightly lifted from his eyes. Bro adjusted it for him, moving it back down to cover his eyes. He then felt a little bad, he didn't want to leave, then he would risk waking Ninja up. 

He glanced over at the clock on his nightstand, it was 8:00.

'Well, it is Sunday... sleeping in for what, five minutes? Wouldn't be too bad right? Besides, when Ninja wakes up he can leave. Bro reasoned.

He repositioned himself in his bed and looked down at Ninja, 'cute '.  

Bro then attempted to correct his thinking. 'No not cute! I mean, he is cute but, not like that! ' Bro then realized he was arguing with himself and laid down, feeling incredibly stupid.  

Ninja felt Bro shift in bed, 'Finally,' he sighed in relief, 'He's leaving.'  

But instead of feeling Bro let go of Ninja's waist, he felt the blue crewmate pull him closer. 

Bro then fell asleep, leaving Ninja confused and still, trapped. 

 I finally finished it! Sorry it took so long, I just had too many ideas and didn't know which ones to write. I know this one-shot is short and I know it's poorly written, but at least it's done right? Anyways, expect more stories like this later on, but don't expect them to come at similar times because I don't have a schedule for when I'm going to post. Also, I once again have no cover art, so you are welcome to draw some. You will get credits in the description and I will be forever grateful ^_^. Thank you for reading this, and I hope I'll see you again soon! Goodbye! ★