3. Last days here

Start from the beginning

"No se. Solo quería tener tu atención. Bueno, aquí está tu ropa." ("I dont know. I just wanted your attention. Well, here's your clothes.")

"Gracias." ("Thank you.")

"Your welcome. Now hurry up and get changed dumbass."

"Right." So he went back in the bathroom while I waiting for him in my room. I was scrolling on my phone when I heard footsteps. Then Diego opened my door and said "WHY IS IT SO EMPTY IN HERE?!"

"Cause i'm moving dumbass."

"Oh shit right."

"Sit down." I said and patted my bed. So he did what I said and then he started fidgeting with his hands.

"So tell me, what have I missed?"

"Not much." He said "I have just been busy with games and practices. OHH REMEMBER THAT ON GIRL ON THE CHEER TEAM THAT I DIDNT LIKE?!"

"Umm, you kinda hated all of them."

"NO BUT THE ONE I HATED THE MOST?!"

"OHH, ISABELLA?!"

"YES HER, AND REMEMBER MIGUEL HERNANDEZ?!!" He said while laughing so loud.

"YES, THE ONE THAT TRIED HITTING ON ME, RIGHT?!"

"YES THAT ONE. SO GUESS WHAT." he said while covering his mouth with his hand laughing.

"WHAT??"

"OKAY SO TURNS OUT THEY WERE DATING SENIOR YEAR AND MIGUEL KNOCKED HER UP" WHAT THE FUCK?!?

"NO FUCKING WAY, ACTUALLY?!"

"YES BRO, THEIR GETTING MARRIED SOON CAUSE THE BABY IS GONNA BE BORN AROUND MARCH."

"WAIT SO SHE GOT PREGNANT LIKE LAST MONTH?!"

"YESSS."

After that me and Diego started talking about other stuff, moslty about all our old friends from high school and what their doing now. Then we started watching gilmore girls. We watched it until he had to leave which was at 9.

We were at the the door saying good bye.

"Bye Anto, I had a great time and i'm glad we're on good terms now." He said with a smile.

"Bye Diego, I also had a great time and im very glad we're good now. So i'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yea, Bye." He said then hugged me.

"Bye." He hugged me? bro I didn't know we were that friendly now, the last time he hugged me was before all that stuff happend. After that I went to sleep.

@anto_ochoa