Stelle x Dan Heng

Requested by ! :

Third Person POV :

Third Person POV :
.
.

~after a long day of carrying out missions, like fighting monsters, giving assistance and helping  acquaintances or people who need help in need, like being in a difficult situation, or other stuff etc.. the trio finally came back to the astral express after a long day of missions.~
~March Stretched out her arms, a tired and exhausted yawn escaping from her lips, as she rubbed her eyes and looked towards Stelle and Dan Heng.~
~she noticed that one, looks unfazed, and the other one, looking mentally and emotionally exhausted one.~
~The unfazed one is Dan Heng, and the one being mentally and emotionally exhausted is Stelle.~
~March 7th, asking herself how she got herself into this weird ass group, though that group can be fun at times.~
~Then March spotted Himeko, who seems to be in her usual and neutral calm mood, as she was sitting on one of the couches ( or something ) she crossed her legs, taking a sip of her coffee brew, as she also rested her eyes.~
~March 7th decides to tell Himeko, if they are allowed to take a break and rest, she walks towards her, as she stops and sits right next to her.~
~Himeko then placed the cup of coffee brew down on the table, as she opened her eyes, a warm and calm smile can be seen across her face.~
~March cleared her throat, Himeko turned her head towards March's direction, Himeko tilted her head slightly on the right, showing curiosity. "Miss Himeko, are we allowed to take a break? We've been on a mission for the whole day!!" March said, her face showing exhaustion, as you can clearly see that she seemed fatigued by their long day of missions.~
~A chuckle escaped from Himeko's Lips, Her gaze has seemed to soften and Her warm smile seems to grow wider, "Of course, March, you, Dan Heng and Stelle are allowed to take a break." Himeko spoke in a calm and polite manner. March's Face Lit up, as she nodded and Stood up and started walking away, Himeko watching her leave, then she turned her attention to her coffee brew, she held the handle of the coffee cup, and took another sip on her cup of coffee.~
~Meanwhile, March stood next to Dan Heng and Stelle, "Guys, We can take a rest!!" March said excitedly for some reason. Both Stelle and Dan Heng Looked at March. Dan Heng nodded, meanwhile Stelle stayed Silent. Both Dan Heng and March came back to their room.~
~Meanwhile Stelle stayed in the parlor car, "did they forget I don't have a room?" She thought to herself, although Stelle decided to not worry about it, she's already dealt things like this, so honestly, it can be that bad right? Stelle thought to herself.~
~Himeko and Welt ( sorry forgot he existed 🏃‍♀️ ) decided to head to their rooms, Though Himeko stopped as she spotted Stelle laying down on the cold floor while being poked and talked angrily by the conductor, a.k.a pom pom, And Stelle seemed to be bothered by it~
~A concerned expression spreads across her face , she approached stelle, as she looked down at her "Stelle, are you sure are you okay sleeping on the floor?" Himeko said, you can hear the concern in her tone, both pom pom and Stelle looked at her "Pom Pom is mad because Stelle is sleeping on the floor!!" Pom Pom said, he crossed his little arms as a cute angry expression is seen across his face. ~
~Stelle Looked directly at Pom Pom, with an Unamused look in her face, then turning her head towards Himeko, "Im fine with sleeping on the floor.. although it gets uncomfortable." She replied.~
~"I see..then I have a idea for you." Himeko said, a playful grin was seen across her face, Stelle tilted her head, including pom pom, Stelle got up and this is where Himeko started to talk about her idea.~
I wonder what would it be? Let's see. 🤭

~'time skip'~

Dan Heng POV :
.
.
~My eyes closed, as I was covering myself with my blanket, it was peaceful and all. Until I felt someone wrapping their arms around me, I was shocked, I quickly got up and my eyes wide open I turned my head to look who was next to me, As I saw Stelle sleeping. This..This was something I less expected to happen..~
~A sigh of relief escaped from my lips, as I looked closer to Stelle, She looked adorable sleeping..I noticed a strand of hair covering her face, I tucked it behind her ear, I looked at her adoringly and admiringly, a small smile appeared on my face, my hand touched her cheek, as I started to gently caress her cheek. As I noticed that Stelle was smiling so radiantly. It made my smile widened even more. A small and quiet chuckle escaped from my lips.~
~out of all of the sudden. "Why aren't you sleeping Dan Heng? Enjoying the view?" As Stelle opened her eyes, a playful grin appeared on her face, I felt my cheeks burn up, a small and cute chuckle escaped from her lips, she looked at me adoringly. "Hey don't worry. I don't mind." Stelle spoke, in a calm and soft manner, I could still feel my cheeks burn up, though I still smiled at her.~
~stelle then beckons me to lie down next to her, A content sigh escaped from my lips, as I lied down next to her.~
~i then started to wrap my arms around her, and pulled her close to me. Stelle looked surprised but she didn't mind. I held her close, as we started to cuddle and snuggle up with each other, Stelle rested her head on my chest and slept peacefully, as I looked at her one last time, I smiled, as finally drifting to sleep. The atmosphere around us was comfortable. As I held her in my arms, we felt comfortable and safe with each other's presence. As we slept peacefully .~
.
.
Authors Note :
( Sorry if I didn't post any chapters for awhile! I have been busy for awhile, now since I am able to take a break, I can do whatever I want! So stay tuned for the other chapters/stories! ^^ )