Lets Go Clubbing

Beep beep beep. I could here the sound of my alarm clock. Huhhh its time to have another fun day at hell with my coworkers. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Latasha  and I live  with my three best friends. Their names is Rosa, Lulu, and Amber.

Rosa is  a mexican and is very.... well let's just say she can be challenging at times. She is very pretty with long hair that stops at her butt, she is tan and has brown eyes. She is skinny she probably were a size 2-3. Her boobs and ass is very big well actually its just her butt that is big. She is 5'4 which I consider short.
Lulu is a  gorgeous blasian and she might be nice but she still a freak in the sheets. She looks more asian than black but you can tell she mixed with something cuz she golden colored. She has hair that stops to under her armpit that has been dyed honey blond at the tips.Now she's the actual one with a whole lot of boobs and ass. She is what you might call a thick one. She is about 5'7 that's an average height in my opinion.
Amber is a white girl. She isnt pale but I guess you can say she  is a normal white  person color. She has a whole lot of boobs and ass. Shit she probably have more than me.And that bitch is about 6'2, which is too damn tall. Well at least she is very beautiful.Her blond hair is a little longer than Lulu's.
Meanwhile I am a black girl that is just as thick and gorgeous as Lulu. I'm the same height as her too. I am light skinned even though my parents is dark as hell. My hair is a light brown and is very long and naturally curly. I am considered the chill one out of all of us.

But anyway as I was  saying earlier its time for me to get  up and go to work.  I actually brought myself to finally get up and get ready. I went the bathroom and did all my hygiene shit.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After a long ass day at work I was finally able to come home and relax. I looked around the room and saw that everyone was all dressed up.

Lulu: what took you so long  to get home, wait don't even answer that just get  dressed we going clubbing.

Rosa: I don't want to even here you complaining about you just  wanting to relax

I looked from Rosa to Lulu and finally gave in.

Amber: put on something sexy so we don't have to wait in a long line

After I finished doing all my hygiene shit again I came down wearing a bustier  ( a shirt that looks like a bra ) and a super cute skirt to go with it. I had a fabulous golden belt and a Louis Vuitton purse to top it off.

Amber: damn girl you coming down those steps looking like a super model

Latasha: whatever I said while rolling my eyes

Rosa: y'all ready to party!!!

Hell yeah we all said at once!!! When we arrived the guard let us in right away. I guess Amber was right about dressing sexy so we don't have to wait in line to get in. As soon as we came in my tenth favorite song came on ( Oh Sally That Girl ). We all started dancing, grinding, twerking , and turning the fuck up. After the song went off we all got really thirsty. Not in the dirty way if that was what you were thinking.

Bartender:  what can I get for you ladies

Latasha: I would like a blood orange martin

Amber: can I have a boot, scoot, & boogie

Rosa: umm I think I will have theeeeeeeee honey bee

Lulu: the Shasta shot  please

Bartender: sure thing

It seemed like they were playing all my favorite songs. Just then my favorite song by Nicki Minaj came on ( only ). As soon as it started I repeated lyric to lyric.

Latasha:
Yo, I never fucked Wayne, I never fucked Drake
On my life, man, fuck's sake
If I did I'd Minaj wid' him and let 'em eat my ass like a cupcake
My man full, he just ate, I don't duck nobody but tape
Yea, that was a setup for a punchline on duct tape
Worried 'bout if my butt fake
Worry 'bout ya'll niggas, us straight
These girls are my sons, Jon and Kate plus eight
When I walk in, sit up straight, I don't give a fuck if I was late
Dinner with my man on a G5 is my idea of a up-date
Hut hut one, hut hut two, big titties, big butt too
Fuck with them real niggas who don't tell niggas what they up to
Had to show bitches where the top is, ring finger where the rock is
Dez hoes couldn't test me even if they name was pop quiz
Bad bitches who I fuck with', mad bitches we don't fuck with'
I don't fuck with' them chickens unless they last name is cut let
Let it soak in like seasoning
And tell them bitches, blow me, Lance Stephenson

As soon as Chris Brown's part came on all my home girls started to sing. Afterwards these fine ass boys we didn't noticed sitting there started clapping. We all started blushing.

Boy #1: wow y'all so talented

Amber: not really but thank you

Boy #1: no problem

Boy #2: so do you talented ladies have names

Rosa: oh well my name is Rosa, this is Amber, that's Lulu, and last but not least this is Latasha.

Boy #3: can we buy you guys some drinks

Lulu: no we good

Boy #4: can we at least have y'all digits

Latasha: sorry but you can't have our digits

Boy #4: why not

Latasha: cuz we don't know you

Boy #1:  you can get to know you

Amber: look we said no so can you stop asking already

Rosa: for real with y'all thisrty asses

Boy #2: damn you didn't have to be rude about it

Latasha: and y'all didn't have to be bug a boos

Boy #4: y'all regret that

Y'all regret that Amber said trying to mimick them as they walked away. We all burst into laughter. After an hour or two we decided to go home.

Rosa: Huhhh why did you park in this ally. You know that's how people get hurt or kidnapped

Amber: well there wasn't no more parking spaces

Just then.............................................