However his wish was fulfilled when he held Noor in his hands for the first time. He was the one who named her, iski aankhein dado jaisi hain Maya, yeh humari Noor hai! Those were his exact words. She was dearest to him even more than Sher.

Maya was sitting in the balcony of her room and was looking at the garden,

when a knock came and door opened .
In came Pari, with a cup of chai  and a smile so sweet that can light up the world.

" Good morning Tayi Ammi. "

" Morning mera baccha. Tum kyun laati hoon.. Kisi mulazim ko keh diya kro! "

" Aise kaise, apni favourite Phupo ke liye toh itna kr skti hoon na main. "

" Mera pyara baccha! "

" Accha ab main jaati hoon... Mujhe Dado ko bhi chai deni hai ! "

Maya stood up and stood in front of railing, sipping her tea, enjoying the weather.

Two hands came from behind, gripping her waist. Shahzain put his head in crook of her neck... Tickling her neck with his beard making her laugh.

Even at the age of 55 he could still compete with people of his son's age

Few light white streaks on his hair and beard enhanced his looks more. No one could say he has a son as young as Sher.

" Begum...! "

" Durr hoyein Shahzain. Kitni baar kaha hai aapse... Gym se aane ke baad nahane jaya kriye... Aapka paseena lg rha hai humpe " She said attempting to remove his hands

" Jaana... Saath rehne ki kasme khaayi thi.... Itni jldi bhool gyi.. " He said tightening his hold!

" Baatein toh banana koi aapse seekhe... Fressh hoke aaye... "

She was disrupted in middle by  a loud...
" Ammi! "

" Lo aa gaya maa ka laadla... Chain nhi hai isko... Itna bada ho gaya hai... Tie bandhne ke liye Ammi chahiye... " Shahzain said leaving Maya and mumbling... Frown etching his handsome face.