[It doesn't feel like it, this is a bit like the ingredients used when making box cakes before]

[Won't it be pudding?!] 】

Someone guessed it, and Ye Yushi followed them and said: "Yes, it's pudding, make it now, and it can be used as dessert in the evening."

[Ahhhhh 】

"Isn't it a little ungenerous now, hiding and pinching?" Ye Yushi chuckled and asked.

Everyone was weak for a while, and someone cut at the speed of light:

[Who, who said that?] Stand out? Definitely not me! When it rains, it's my favorite streamer]

They were fighting, and they didn't even find out after telling the story for a long time, and Ye Yushi couldn't help it, and quickly reminded them: "Don't listen to the story yet? It will be time to unveil the golden letters.

As soon as everyone heard this, they immediately calmed down and quickly looked up.

Ye Yushi chuckled and shook his head, not disturbing them, and newly prepared a small pot and began to boil the caramel.

Pour in white sugar, add water, and boil sugar water over low heat when the leaves rain. Over time, the color of the granulated sugar began to change, gradually deepening towards brown, and the leaves waited quietly when it rained, occasionally lifting the pot up and spinning it. The longer the time, the darker the color of the sugar water, Ye Yu mainly observed the color of the bottom of the pot, saw the brown, turned off the heat, and then took out the hot water prepared before, and poured it into the bottom of the pot at once.

The caramel in the pot immediately crackled and splashed, and even Bai Guo was startled, pulling Ye Yushi's sleeve and pulling him back.

After the plot that came out of the Five Elements Mountain just now, everyone also paid attention to Ye Yushi, and they were also shocked.

[This is also too dangerous, you should be careful when it rains]

[Yes, yes, what if it splashes on the body?] 】

"Don't worry, I won't hurt myself." Ye Yushi soothed them, and then let them see their boiled caramel.

Everyone will not fool him over, and after telling him to pay attention to safety, this will let Ye Yushi go. Ye Yu breathed a slight sigh of relief. He took out four porcelain bowls and poured the caramel into each of them.

After making the caramel, you can prepare the pudding.

Eggs, whipped cream, milk, sugar and vanilla extract. When Ye Yu, beat the eggs first, wait until they are well stirred, and then mix and heat the other ingredients. After the sugar melts, he takes the cooked ingredients down and begins to fuse with the egg liquid.

When pouring in, Ye Yushi was extra careful, especially at the beginning, he only dared to join little by little. After all, if his hands shake, this pot of egg liquid will not be pudding, but egg soup.

This is quite laborious, wait until all are mixed, and then sift the liquid when Ye Yu.

The audience listening to the book on the other side listened but was angry:

[Lean, Master, why are you doing this! ] Make me angry]

[I feel that these two still have to run in for a while]

[It turns out that the three tight hoops that the Buddha gave to the bodhisattva are used here, let alone monkeys, even I am not happy, I don't like freedom to be imprisoned. 】

[But I feel that if there is no tight hoop, he may really beat the Tang monk, and this path of taking scriptures is more difficult to complete]

[I don't think so, and if you don't talk about this, why does he have to escort the Tang monk? ] 】