"It was an emotional day. It's just- you know when you have to start again." Catherine explained.

"But do you know what? If it's the right person, you'll be enjoying that starting again." Jess commented.

"Yeah, I think Scott is the only one that I am feeling." Catherine said.

"That's good though."

"What about you? How was your night?" Jess asked as she turned to face Carmen.

"It was good yeah. We had a little kiss and a cuddle." Carmen said, both girls squealing for her.

"Was it a good kiss?" Catherine asked.

"Yeah, course it was. I kissed him."

"He'll like that though." Jess commented, Catherine nodding in agreement.

"How was your night Ty?" Mitch asked as the boys gathered around the fire pit.

"It was good, man. First night sharing a bed with Carmen, not complaining."

"Did you have a cuddle?" Scott asked.

"Did you lipse?"

"Yeah." Ty nodded.

"Knew you'd do it, bro." Sammy commented.

"She kissed me, bro." he replied, Zach looking up at the boys words. "Not gonna lie, it's made me like her even more."

"What about your night Jess?" Catherine asked.

"He basically pulled me and said I couldn't see a future with her. He was like, but I can see you and my girlfriend, like you make me laugh- and then we kissed." Jess explained.

"Aww, that's your first kiss." Carmen commented.

"I feel like with the whole Mitch situation, he was on edge yesterday as well."

"I think he genuinely does like you. But the only thing is, obviously, you weren't vulnerable." Catherine commented.

"Yeah, Jess, the public obviously like you and it's just a bit convenient that he came and told you straight after, you know?" Carmen added. "You'll just have to see though, babe."

"Yeah, definitely."

__

"Would you come watch me when I play football?" Tyrique asked as he lay between Carmen's legs on the bean bags

"Depends. Are you any good?" Carmen asked.