Aenys Targaryen (9 years old.)

                                             Aemma Targaryen (9 years old

                                             Aemma Targaryen (9 years old.)

                                              Alyssa Targaryen (4 years old

                                              Alyssa Targaryen (4 years old.)

Daemon did not want to be here, he would have preferred to stay in Kings Landing with his wife and children. He had been away from his family for over three years. All he wanted was to spend some time with his children and fuck his wife, was that too much to ask? Laena's daughter was to be married to Borros Baratheon's son. The match had been set up by Rhaenyra, it had been a move on her part to help their relationship with the Velaryons. Rhaenyra had talked her father into giving Lord Corlys his position as Master of Ships back. She had also been working with Princess Rhaenys to help the small folk. The two women had an amicable relationship and Rhaenyra had great respect for the older princess. Daemon was happy that things between their houses were getting better, but he did not understand why they had to attend the festivities. His brother, the queen, niece, and nephews were here for the celebration. In Daemon's mind, that was enough to show the royal family's support. Rhaenyra also insisted on coming to support her friend Ellyn, since the man marrying was her nephew.

The festivities were supposed to last three days, this was the second night and Daemon had retired to his chambers early. His children were already in bed, Rhaenyra had made sure they all went to bed not too long after nightfall. Rhaenyra had also retired early. Before going to bed, Daemon had been dying to get his wife alone, he had drank a cup of wine and gone to wait for her in their chambers, but now he was just exhausted. His wife was also tired, she was already sleeping. Daemon fell asleep thinking he might be getting ill. That would explain why he felt so tired.

Daemon awoke with a strange feeling. It felt like he was in danger, but his limbs felt heavy. Daemon shook his head and tried to clear his mind, and then he felt cold steel pressing to the side of his throat. Daemon opened his eyes slowly to a man standing over the bed, a sword pointed at his neck. Before the man could react Daemon had moved out of the path of the sword, kicking one of his legs out and hitting the man in the belly. The man grunted, but before he could react Daemon was off the bed and thrust his sword through the man's chest, killing him instantly. Daemon turned and saw another man closing on him. The man swung his sword, but Daemon moved out of the way and blocked the move. He kicked the man's leg from under him and was about to impale the man's body with his sword.