Chapter Twenty-Six: Oh, God... That feels... V2

Beginne am Anfang

"We're just kissing, baby," I breathe out, licking my own lips as I stare at him. Justin's innocent face is such a turn on to me, He's so sexy in that untouched way, I can't help it when I connect our lips together again, harder this time as I lower my hands onto his chest, surprising Justin by my aggressiveness towards him when I slip my tongue into his mouth and fist my hands into the fabric of his shirt.

Justin responds to my kiss, taking my eagerness as a sign that he could touch me, his soft yet rough hands gliding beneath the band of my leggings and touching the lace top of my panties which makes a surprised gasp leave me shortly after when one of his hands touches my ass.

He's started to break out of his shell slowly ever since I came into his life and a sick thrill runs through me that I'm the one teaching him these things and exploring them with him...

My little church boy.

"Is- is this okay?" His voice comes out low and husky through my ears when I manage to pull myself away from his lips. I nod my head to his question, biting my lip, my back arching into him as I press my hips down onto his crotch and slightly grind which makes Justin's eyes snap shut and his mouth open as a small groan leaves his lips.

"Is that okay?" I tease, doing it again only it backfires on me when a breathless moan leaves both out lips at the same time Justin thrusts up into me. "Fuck, that's more than okay." I gasp at the feeling of our sexes brushing against each other, the fabric of our clothes confining the feeling of his skin on mine.

Stupid damn clothes.

Justin throws his head back a little when I lower my head and press my lip to the curve of his sharp jaw, pressing sensual kisses down the base of his throat, my lips curving into a smile when Justin's Addams Apple bobs under my touch, my name leaving him in a groan. I caress his arms, dragging my nails across the slightly muscled skin as my tongue peeks out to French kiss across his neck until I find that one spot just under his ear that makes Justin's hips push up against my sex, a hiss leaving his lips at the same time I bit down onto his neck and suck hard, marking him with each gentle bite of my teeth and lash of my tongue.

A smug smirk leaves my lips at the reddish bruise forming across his neck, knowing he'll see it and possibly freak out over it. Justin's hands at my ass grow braver, kneading and caressing it which makes my eyes widen and my cheeks blush at the ache beginning to throb between my legs as Justin touches me in ways he hasn't before, his own lips now seeking my own in a heated, lustful kiss that makes me sag against him and grind my hips against his, a broken moan leaving me which gives him opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth and deepen the kiss further.

"Oh, God..." I murmur breathless as Justin's hips thrust up against me, sending pleasurable sensations to my sex with each movement. My fingers tangle in his hair and I hold him against my chest, his lips brushing against the exposed collar of my shirt, the feeling so good it makes my toes curl and my back arch.

Somebody has definitely learned a little something from me.

Justin's hands slide up from my ass towards my hips then to my stomach, his touch still tentative and nervous as he circles his fingers across my navel, my stomach tightening and my breaths wavering when I feel him lick his lips and press them against the division of my cleavage. "I want to kiss you here," I hear him whisper, his voice so raspy and deep it makes me swoon internally. Justin's eyes meet mine, his eyes dark and lustful as he stares between my eyes and my lips. "I-I've never done that before, I just wanted to-"